Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'you know, I might even open a bottle of red to go with the stoo.

Comment

• Iechyd da, Hazel. I''ll join you with my Cauli/broc cheese made with 09p yellow sticker organic veggies and half price cheese -and a teensy little glass of Rioja.

Comment

• I'll say a "cheers" to both you ladies at nine with a cheeky glass of dry white
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I kept the wine for another night in the end, girls.

My Oirish stoo was a bit of a disappointment - I can only think that the other 3 portions which are in the freezer must be packed with tasty lamb. Tonight's portion was disproportionately pearl barley and parsnip heavy. Hey ho.

Right - supper time, so it's hot choc and an egg custard to take to bed for me; pouch (and a spare) to take to bed for Dom.

Nos da!

Comment

• Good morning, back to bed for me when the OH has gone to work. Been awake since daft o'clock. Have a good day
            Carrie

Comment

• Morning Cari, Morning All. Much warmer this morning, 2 degrees, positively balmy or should it be barmy? I'm moving office tomorrow, so it's a packing day today. I'm all ready, but I have to pack up the senior nurse next door and I'm dreading it. See you later, have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its mild here today as well and not misty like yesterday, good luck with the packing Flo
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Must've been an evening for Oirish-stoo, we had similar. Left-over lamb, shallots, paaaaaaaaarsnips etc. deeeeeeelish!

You lot Ok? Coffee?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning, dark and chilly this morning. Woke up about 2.30am absolutely freezing! Thanks G4, all well here, just had tea but thanks for the offer of coffee!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      I have to pack up the senior nurse
                      Remember to leave her a few air holes Flo
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Nutter!

Comment

• Bummocks, just remembered, I need to go earlier today. Chum is having her first Radiotherapy session, and her Hubby is away. She wasn't going to tell anyone... Anyway, another Chum found out, and is taking her, so the rest of us are doing her chores. A into G time, catch ya later.

Comment

• You beat me to it, BB
                            Morning All - Bit grey here and only 4C. Never mind, no rain, snow, hail or tornadoes.
                            All quiet indoors too; puppies and Bess have zzzzed off after tearing round the garden. Wish I had their energy

Have a happy day everyone

Comment

• Fingers crossed for your friend G4 . I've done my chores this morning, back in now and just about to have sardines on toast for breakfast and my first cuppa. Out in a rush this morning and I didn't have time to catch my breath . Anyone want a refill?

Comment

• Good morning, grey clouds here. When are we going to get sun!! I didn't sleep proper when the OH went to work Just hope the coffee kicks in and helps me wake up. Got a pile of washing to get through today.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X