Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon peeps..Its another gorgeous sunny day here today...I am pretty sure spring has arrived here early in the Highlands..Here's some sun for yeah Carrie

Comment

• Been cold and grey here all day. I need some sunshine please

Comment

• Snap Rusty, not a nice day at all. They tease us with a bit of sun, and then take it away .....
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Yesterday was nice ans sunny todays it been dull and damp so I know what you mean about the sun teasing us Sally.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We haven't seen the sun over here for 2 days now. Still, it's been dry and calm and I've spent two days down the allotment clearing nettles, brambles and assorted rubbish from the plot. It's nice to be making progress, one more day should do it. They've forecast rain for the end of the week, so I'd better crack on tomorrow.
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Evening folks! After a tough ol' day, I'm about to open a bottle of white - and to work out what to do with a heap of defrosted king prawns for tea. If Domino cat had his way, they would be served plain, just in the bowl, thank you very much.

I don't seem to have anything in the cupboard/fridge that I can put with them - except plain rice or pasta. Hmm. Inspiration has not struck - might nip up to little Morries to see if they have something-sauce to cook them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                Evening folks! After a tough ol' day, I'm about to open a bottle of white - and to work out what to do with a heap of defrosted king prawns for tea. If Domino cat had his way, they would be served plain, just in the bowl, thank you very much.

I don't seem to have anything in the cupboard/fridge that I can put with them - except plain rice or pasta. Hmm. Inspiration has not struck - might nip up to little Morries to see if they have something-sauce to cook them in.
                Lets see Hazel,Prawn cocktail sounds yummy and ohh yes a nice glass of white wine to go with it sounds fantastic..Quick though before VC and Carrie gets here
                Last edited by Strawberry patch; 11-02-2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                  Lets see Hazel,Prawn cocktail sounds yummy and ohh yes a nice glass of white wine to go with it sounds fantastic..Quick though before VC and Carrie gets here
                  Sounds like a plan - but I have no lettuce to have it with.

I've looked in the cupboard:

And don't even have a tin of tomatoes to rustle something up with.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53254[/ATTACH]

Ohhh man it looks like a visit to morrisons is on the cards Hazel

Comment

Meanie, SP No probs, I have a bottle of red somewhere Shall I pour?

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53254[/ATTACH]

If you filled your cupboards up with food, instead of empty space. you could whip up all manner of things! Is that Risotto rice I see. You must have an onion and some tomato puree somewhere? Saute onion in butter, add rice, when cooked, add a dollop of tomato puree and the prawns and some herbs.

Are you back from Morries now?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Meanie, SP No probs, I have a bottle of red somewhere Shall I pour?

If you filled your cupboards up with food, instead of empty space. you could whip up all manner of things! Is that Risotto rice I see. You must have an onion and some tomato puree somewhere? Saute onion in butter, add rice, when cooked, add a dollop of tomato puree and the prawns and some herbs.

Are you back from Morries now?

You are so kind VC..Just pour me a small glass though cause i don't normally drink on week days

Comment

• I didn't pack up the nurse and I didn't pack up my troubles either - I've still got it to do tomorrow Marie Rose sauce is easy Hazel - tomato ketchup and mayo Surely you have those in your tidy cupboards? I'm off to put my feet up, I've just had another virtual trip around Tezzies so I'm tired. See you all tomorrow
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I'll pass on the prawn cocktail. I don't like prawns. But I don't mind a glass of white wine
                            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                              I'll pass on the prawn cocktail. I don't like prawns. But I don't mind a glass of white wine
                              Oooops Hiccups!!!..All gone Carrie VC gobbled the lot

Comment

• Oh what a shame! I guess I will just have to make do with the apple crumble I have got in the oven
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X