This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'd Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps!

Hubby bought me a Gottle o'Geer t'other day (I used to practice ventriloquism - yes, really!). Now, bearing in mind I've finished my Gin, and am planning to go 'dry' for a while, I thought I'd better drink it, to get rid of it, if you know what I mean. Well, once it's gone, it's gone! Y0ung$ D0ub1€ Ch0c014t€ $t0ut (not wanting to blatantly advertise lol) for those that like chocolate and beer - t'is yummy! 5.2%Vol if you're interested, and has a purple label.
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 13-02-2015, 06:24 PM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Heavy rain here this afternoon. My new water butt is half full
      Quite mild. Hope you enjoyed your break, GL. - maybe as much as Dotty enjoyed her lunch
      Good to catch up with family VC but then also good to get away......if you know what I mean

Comment

• Back from shopping - now I have a cheeky half glass of white on the go, to get me in the mood for pub night. Mind you, bath and hairwash first, so best get on.

Comment

• Oh - as Domino cat loves his box so much...

.... I have bought him an igloo bed for a squillion quid.

I think that you can all predict which place the d@mn cat will prefer to sleep in, so you may place bets on how long the pristine unused igloo bed will sit on top of the filing cabinet before I take it back to the pet shop.....
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 13-02-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Where have you hidden Dom's box? You need to put them side by side to give him a choice.

Is that it where the filing tray was? If so, where is the filing tray? I'm worried that you may have cluttered up a cupboard

Comment

• I hope he chooses the igloo Hazel! I'm looking for a large igloo for Mr. Grumpy (bichon frise - a chubby one at that), anyone seen one on their travels?
              sigpic

Comment

• Oh piff. It's 1.45am and it looks like I will be up all night again! Hey Ho
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• If Domino cat doesn't like the igloo you could use it for a foot warmer
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,hoping the rain will hold of today till later again,nice to see the light both ends of the day,maybe another few weeks,it will be to hot,has been the last year or two,
                    ((((((((((hugs lumpy))))))))))))),

better get ready to buy another one Hazel for the other foot
                    have a good day peeps
                    Last edited by lottie dolly; 14-02-2015, 08:13 AM.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all! It's dull and grey here, but warm enough for a run in the park later. Domestic nonsense first, though.

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Where have you hidden Dom's box? You need to put them side by side to give him a choice.

Is that it where the filing tray was? If so, where is the filing tray? I'm worried that you may have cluttered up a cupboard
                      Yes, his box is where the filing tray was, so he has a choice. The filing tray is currently abandoned on my colleagues desk as she's only in a couple of days a week, her desk becomes a dumping ground for the rest of the time.

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      I hope he chooses the igloo Hazel! I'm looking for a large igloo for Mr. Grumpy (bichon frise - a chubby one at that), anyone seen one on their travels?
                      It's quite big, Jay, much bigger than the Amaz0n box is that Domino cat squashes himself into - mind you, I don't know how big Mr Grumpy is.

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                      If Domino cat doesn't like the igloo you could use it for a foot warmer
                      That's a plan - it's got a lovely fluffy cushion inside.

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                      better get ready to buy another one Hazel for the other foot
                      'ere - how big are you saying my feet are, Lottie??

Comment

• Morning all! Hmmm, it looks nice out there but I'm still tucked up in bed.

Comment

• Well knock me down with a feather!

Attached Files

Comment

• Aww Domino cat looks so comfy in there! Looks like you can get rid of the box Hazel!
                            sigpic

Comment

• This just makes me feel very old.......as ALL of those things was my childhood.
                              Attached Files
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Afternoon All. Mine too Lumpy, it made me smile Wet and miserable here today (that's the weather, not me). I'm tired from the office move so I keep doing a little housework and then sit for a bit.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X