This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a great arrangement TMU.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Evening all..
      Well, finally sitting down after a long day...
      Daughter's soccer team were beaten for first time this season this morning but they have to learn to lose as well as win
      Tidied and dug up a load of raspberries that were travelling illegally..
      Bit of running around in car with kids and am finally sitting down with kids to watch a movie.
      Glass of red on hand too...
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        That's a great arrangement TMU.
        Yep nice surprise alright Mally..
        I suppose I should buy him some flowers for being so nice
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Aye, best keep in his good books.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• The pork/honey/mustard/onion/soy concoction a success - served with those embarrassingly cheap instant noodles.

Had a nice night at Cheap Pub. Asked Dave the Landlord if they'd been busy, given the Weathersp00ns Valentines Night Special Menu.

"Not really", he said, "but then again, even our regulars have worked out that if you are taking a girl on a Valentines date to the local Weathersp00ns, it's not likely that you'll be taking her on another one, is it?"

Fair enough.

Comment

• Morning all, sooooooo tired this morning and we have to meet friends for lunch today. I know it will be great once we get there but it's the getting there that's the problem! Really wanted to just slob out on the couch and watch all the programmes that I have recorded because hubby and son won't watch them with me. Well in all honestly would rather watch them on my own as all you get is 'this is rubbish' etc.
              sigpic

Comment

• Stop recording rubbish then Jay!

G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Coffee?
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Mornin all!

Had a lovely start to the day with our friendly blackbird singing it's little heart out!
                  What a lovely way to wake up...just feels like Spring is nearly here...
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning looks nice outside,Hazel i just thought it would be better 1 on each foot,like slippers,you know cosy in their own space.
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, dull outside. I am in the lounge listening to tiles flying off the wall still, but with no expletives lol. Kind thing in hubby's favour is that he clears up really well after himself.
                      Cooking is a bit difficult, last night I placed a Lids steak and ale pie, frozen roast potatoes and two huge mushrooms stuffed with cheese and leek all in together in baking dish, lovely it was too
                      No such clever thoughts today though.
                      Hopefully another trip to BQ today to properly commit to buying a new kitchen - too late to change mind now lol
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Afternoon all!

Playing with seeds here, and just about to go and buy compost.

In other news, we're back to the drawing board ....

Attached Files

Comment

• Afternoon all. The sun was shining and there was blue sky first thing this morning ... not any more! Gone all grey and overcast. Never mind, I have been removing squares of turf outside the greenhouse in preparation for a delivery from W***es of paving slabs, sand, weed suppressant fabric and gravel. The ground is just about dry enough - of course it is supposed to rain tomorrow but Hey Ho, it can't rain all week! Though, seeing as it is half term it might!

Comment

• I just lerve your cat Haze.....................

Comment

• Can anyone tell me why we eat pancakes on Shrove Tuesday?

Comment

• ^^^ is there a prize if we do?
                                Do we get to keep it or is it Lent?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X