Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon,bin lottie and back,MR said it was cold out,but i thought suns out,next time i will listen,am still shivering,very unusual for me,
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 21-02-2015, 01:01 PM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I listened to Mr LD and went to the Hill this afternoon in fleece, sleeveless jacket and hat, so I was toasty warm.

Just stopped by for a quick coffee then to Wilko - I think that I might get that little 4 tier blowaway - it's as cheap as sending off for a new cover for mine. The Wilko one is a bit narrower, though, so I will only get two seed trays on each shelf and not three. Hmm.

Bought some new mpc from the gc, so I'll be sowing leeks & sweet peas later. Anyone know if I can sow the crimson flowered broad beans yet?

Comment

• Afternoon

Bernie we've had a bit of snow here but mostly rain, plenty of snow over on the moors though.

Hazel I sow all my Broad beans during the last week of Feb and leave them in the cold GH.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just got the washing in off the line before a mighty hail shower and the sun is back out now. I decided not to plant the garlic today - it's too cold! I'm not growing broad beans this year (if I do I usually overwinter them). They gave me and the youngest GG back ache last year podding the blooming things and they are still in the freezer now. Bonded with the phone Bren - just as you said I would
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening, the weather has been all sorts today. Rain, snow, sun, hail stone. While we was at the garden center today looking at fish I picked myself up some micro green seeds. Going to give them a go. Just had fajita's for tea, mouth is on fire. Going to wash it down with a nice glass of white wine.

Wine anyone?
            Carrie

Comment

• Evening All

Still aching from the grandkids visit yesterday and then being bent over at the plot. Re-felted the allotment cats home as it was looking a bit tatty....brought me a half eaten mouse to say thank you!

Time for a nice hot shower followed a glass or two of something alcoholic

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Long time no see. You lot ok?
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  Hazel I sow all my Broad beans during the last week of Feb and leave them in the cold GH.
                  Ta - have run out of time for sowing today (as I have been sewing. ) so I'll do them tomorrow.

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                  Wine anyone?
                  Got a glass of blackcurrant wine on the go at the mo.

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                  Re-felted the allotment cats home as it was looking a bit tatty....brought me a half eaten mouse to say thank you!
                  Awwww - aren't you nice.

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  Eeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Long time no see. You lot ok?
                  Yep, thank you - Carrie's got a bottle of white open, or you're welcome to share my blackcurrant wine - more of a rose than red, for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    Anyone know if I can sow the crimson flowered broad beans yet?
                    #I have a packet of them in my hand Hazel On the back it says ..........

Sow February to May outdoors
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning All

Slight frost this morning but beautiful clear blue sky.....for the moment at least as rain is forecast later. Got to decide what to do today.....plot or decorating....I wonder what I will choose

Comment

• Morning all. Bit of a frost here this morning. Been up fairly early as it is Wills 5th birthday also he woke up scratching with his pox spots.
                        Today so far is lined up as doing a massive wooden train set in the dining room, yep he got loads of it of various people, then my mom and dad are coming over for a party dinner.
                        Don't know what else think it will all depend on how tired Will has got.
                        Have a good day everyone
                        sigpic

Comment

• But of a frost here, not much going on today. Washing on, breakfast soon, then it's back to de cluttering the craft room again. Have a nice day all, and happy birthday to 5year old Will with the chickenpox
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning - grey and cold here, frost overnight. I do hope it has done for a few slugs. The sun is trying to break through the murk. If it manages to, I may go to the plot later. Whatever you choose to do today, enjoy it! Back to school tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                              Morning all. Bit of a frost here this morning. Been up fairly early as it is Wills 5th birthday also he woke up scratching with his pox spots.
                              Today so far is lined up as doing a massive wooden train set in the dining room, yep he got loads of it of various people, then my mom and dad are coming over for a party dinner.
                              Don't know what else think it will all depend on how tired Will has got.
                              Have a good day everyone
                              Happy birthday Will

Comment

• Morning its frosty here as well but no snow so that good news.

Happy birthday Will hope his spots don't spoil the day for him.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X