Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for your loss Bill and I'm sure the trust in Rosie's eyes said that you were doing your best for her comfort.

Happy Birthday to a spotty Will, I hope he's not too uncomfortable today.

It's bloomin' snowing here again I am so glad I'm not at work tomorrow
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Rosie trusted you to do the right thing, and you did, Bill. Not that it probably feels like it at the mo, though.

Just back from A1di and found that the blowaway 4tier covers that they'll be selling on Thurs for a fiver will, in fact, fit my existing frame - hurrah!

Shame that I bought an entire new blowaway (as being cheaper than buying a replacement cover online) from W1lko yesterday. Hey ho.

Baking now, then sowing, then maybe sewing.

Edit - lightweight that I am, I've not been for a run as it is freezing, and lashing it down.
      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 22-02-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to hear you lost Rosie Bill, not to mention one of your best mates

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
          I cant get over that moment just as the vet stuck his syringe into her leg, she looked at for reassurance and I smiled and said "Its ok girl" The trust in her eyes made me feel like an utter traitor. That moment is going to be with me a long time. I know it had to be done, I know it was for the best, but the feeling remains. Thank you all for your kind comments.
          Bill I do know just how you feel, it was only a few years ago that we took Jess our 18 year old collie for that same journey. We know we'd made the right decision but that didn't stop the hurt we felt, she had been part of our family ever since we took her in as a two week old orphan puppy.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post

It's bloomin' snowing here again I am so glad I'm not at work tomorrow
            Flo we've had snow for the past hour but Mr Pots was pleased because he'd bought a new snow shovel this week, talk about kids with new toys
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Sorry to hear you news Bill, it's never an easy decision to make with pets. I've had to make that decision three times now, once was for my class's hamster. Remember the good times.

Comment

• We have had snow here. Stopped now but it is really windy outside :/
                Carrie

Comment

• Stopped thank goodness and now it's raining. How do people do absolutely nothing? It's driving me bonkers - I'm looking for things to do!
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• So sorry to hear of your loss Bill. You did what was right.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                      I cant get over that moment just as the vet stuck his syringe into her leg, she looked at me for reassurance and I smiled and said "Its ok girl" The trust in her eyes made me feel like an utter traitor. That moment is going to be with me a long time. I know it had to be done, I know it was for the best, but the feeling remains. Thank you all for your kind comments.
                      Heartbreaking I know Bill, have had to do the same a few years ago. Your words brought me to tears
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Culinary advice needed!

A quick fridge inventory revealed a heap of approaching manky veg. I've cubed the lot and it's gently frying in the pan. Swede, onion, garlic, carrot, parsnip, mushrooms.

What now? Make some white sauce and put it in a pie with pastry on the top?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• No words Bill, just my thoughts. Sorry Pal.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            Culinary advice needed!

A quick fridge inventory revealed a heap of approaching manky veg. I've cubed the lot and it's gently frying in the pan. Swede, onion, garlic, carrot, parsnip, mushrooms.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53641[/ATTACH]

What now? Make some white sauce and put it in a pie with pastry on the top?
                            Cover it in melted cheese Haze..........Delish.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good evening,SNOW ,we not had any

omellet would be quicker Hazel,plus saving on the gas/lecy,and washing up,as all in one pan job,as BM said on the top,under the grill,now that is tasty,done things like that a few time,a sort off keich??without the pastry'

sorry to hear about your pet Bill,
                              Last edited by lottie dolly; 22-02-2015, 06:43 PM.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Thanks, you two. I had a couple of scoops of the veg from the pan to have with my pork chop, and I've put the the rest by in a pyrex dish. Love the idea of adding some beaten egg, and topping with cheese - bit like a frittata, I guess. That's tomorrow's tea sorted.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X