Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny but cold here today. It must be nearly Spring, the sun is getting higher and nearly reaches into my backyard now

Comment

• I'm just in the middle of trying to design our new kitchen enough to know what to buy and bring back form the UK when we go over this week...rough number of tiles etc as they are less than half the price in the UK compared to here.

I've just discovered something VERY useful!
      Kick plate drawers!!...never heard of them- just how useful is that for baking trays etc ???

Last edited by Nicos; 23-02-2015, 12:04 PM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I love those, Nicos! Great idea!

Afternoon, folks - I've just spent my lunch hour riddling MPC for BM's compost comparison thread. Very pleased with this year's NH peat free - and now I have everything gathered in the kitchen ready for some sowing this evening!

Right - back to file shuffling!

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooooon Peeps! You lot OK?

I've been out playing with pencils, then horsey chores and dog-walking. They're wet and filthy now, and I cen't decide if I should hose 'em off (I get just as wet) or dunk 'em in the tub. Lol I also have to go and muck-out the chooks, and vacuum up all the dog hair.

Love those drawers. They're great for wasted space, but you still have to bend to get stuff out. If you're designing a kitchen Nickers, go for drawers instead of doors. Well, that's what I would do - especially as we don't have a single drawer in our current kitchen. I have the theory that for the base units, two deep drawers would work better than a cupboard with a shelf in, as access is much easier. Maybe someone will try it one day, and let me know.

Coffee?
          Last edited by Glutton4...; 23-02-2015, 02:55 PM.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• glad I went out earlier, it's now 'hailing' and very cold.

One day I'll sow some seeds.
            DottyR

Comment

• Prevening All. I've been out in the garden this morning. Bright and sunny, but windy and freezing cold. Never mind, it was nice just to be outside. I've done the ironing this afternoon, made bread and had a visit from eldest Golden Girl. Lovely day off
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening. Had some nice lovely sunshine, but cold out there. Internet has been playing up so been cursing at it not working and read some of my book. OH is cooking something up in the kitchen. He is making it up as he goes along, but it does smell nice.

I'll have a coffee G4 if you still have some going
                Carrie

Comment

• Nope - it's no good, my brain is fried . I've busted all 17 items on today's Task List, and 8 items off the backlog - so that's ok.

I want to do some sowing (wot I didn't do yesterday ), but coffee first, I think. And a piece of chocolate cake

Comment

• My that cake looks virtually good enough to eat Hazel My butterflies are twinkling all along the fence

Comment

• Good Morning All. Blimey it's a bit breezy out there and freezing cold. On the upside though, it was light at half past six See you later, have a good day

Comment

• This might be a 'bad move', seeing a friend this morning to do some family research stuff, she lives fairly near a well known GC! Was going to plant some peas yesterday, went through all the packets I gave realise I don't have any, so a trip to the GC is necessary.

Bad move?

Nah, very necessary I think!
                        DottyR

Comment

• Morning its cold and windy here so hang on to your hats if you're out and about.

Dotty if you don't have any peas you really do 'need' to go to that GC you just have to watch out for the other things that jump into your basket
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! hope you're all well? Chilly here again, but dry underfoot due to the wind. An improvement, metinks! Hubby used the last teabag yesterday morning, and forgot to get some more when he went to the shop. This morning he has had to go to work on a cup of coffee instead. He left with a frown. I wonder if he'll remember today?

I actually have a free morning. By free, I mean nothing that 'must' be done, so I guess I'm going to have to finally tackle some of the housework. But, first things first, coffee?
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all. What a fun filled morning I have. My dad still isn't feeling to good so my mom has asked me to take her shopping. In her words " It wont take long as I only need a few bits" Yep that's my morning spent going around the supermarket. Loose the will to live by the bread section and that's the first aisle after the fruit and veg.
                              When we, me and spot boy, finally get home I am going to go through my seeds to see what I can plant. It will be my therapy after this morning.
                              Anyway have a good day everyone out there
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! I have (yet another) day to be spent on mad file shuffling here behind the desk! It wasn't have windy last night - seems calmer this morning, and we have sunshine, so the washing's out.

Who would I swap with this morning? Hmm. Well, not G4 and her housework, or NVG and her spotty nipper and mum round the shops - oh yes, I'll swap with Dotty going to the GC and seeing a friend.

Right - best get on!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X