Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, just a quick hello then off to meet my auntie for coffee and then the hairdressers to get rid of this quickly greying hair! Will catch up on the threads later but just wanted to say hope Petal is ok Jeanied...and Domino is soooo cute! Have a great day folks!
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! Looks like a nice day out there again today, so I hope that those who can get outside do so!

You're right about the label, Bren - a job that I keep meaning to do; so I've just got the scissors out and wrestled with the little plastic tag to find both ends and snipped it off.

Comment

• Can you send some sunshine my way Hazel? Grey clouds here, looks like it is going to pour down.
        Carrie

Comment

• We had Evie spayed at 14 weeks, not as we'd planned but she came into season and was behaving inappropriately with her brother. He fortunately had no idea what she was after. Floosy!

Comment

• Morning All. Bit grey here, like Jay's hair If my hair was the sky it would be full of fluffy white clouds
            Hope Petal feels better today, Jeanie. Poor little scrap! Bess has to be spayed, soon, as there is no way she's having more pups. Spud is very "advanced" for his age too - he's been "at it" with poor little Ted
            Bit of gardening today, while its dry - otherwise no plans.............apart from another toasted teacake and coffee
            Have a luvly day everyone!

Comment

• Lovely, sunny day here, washing is on the line. Hubby still doing kitchen, going on the rant thread in a min, knew I woulf.
              Have a great day everyone
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Another gorgeous morning here, lots of sun and not much wind. I've done my chores - sanding down the banisters so that Mrs H can paint - so I'm off to the allotment soon.
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Has anyone received there GYO mag yet?
                  Carrie

Comment

• Mine came this morning...............with seeds and a good offer of tomato plug plants etc.

Comment

• Just got mine now
                      Carrie

Comment

• Got mine this morning, and I've read most of it lol
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• That was quick, Carrie

Comment

• Hello peeps,suggested what we could have for dinner tonight,the answer from the youngest was,you can try,but,it would be better if you stayed with it and watched it,instead of going on the computer ,my excuse is i get side tracked,and burn things,even the water in the steamer,seems i have earned a bit of a reputation,not good eh,sooo,it will be all brains on deck,as i do chicken in a home made mushroom sauce,mash spuds,and savoy,so may as well knock up a choc cake whilst the oven is on,look in when it's safe in the kitcken
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I'll look in when that chocolate cake is made, Lottie

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                That was quick, Carrie
                                Haha, I know. Thought the postman was playing with me not giving it me there for a min. He is quite late in posting today.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X