Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all...tired again this morning and I have no idea why! Did anyone get the chance to see the Aurora Borealis last night. It's the usual here, clear skies most nights then the night you want it clear...cloud!! Also has anyone seen any of these glasses that you use to watch the eclipse...although as I say probably won't need them as it will be cloudy.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
      Morning all...tired again this morning and I have no idea why! Did anyone get the chance to see the Aurora Borealis last night. It's the usual here, clear skies most nights then the night you want it clear...cloud!! Also has anyone seen any of these glasses that you use to watch the eclipse...although as I say probably won't need them as it will be cloudy.
      They are selling them on e bay Jay. I know that because my dad wanted some.
      Carrie

Comment

• Good morning

The sun is out Put me in a really good mood when the sun is out. Got to nip shop in a bit to buy some more eggs. Used all the eggs last night on making that lemon meringue pie.(Didn't turn out good). Then I need to sort my taxes out, I think I have over payed but my last job said I have paid nothing when clearly I have. I've got all my wage slips from when I was there.
        And then lastly I need to do some revising on how I can be better tomorrow for my interview.

Have a good day
        Carrie

Comment

• Morning all

Where did the last 2 hours go I better get on with the domestics, the mound of washing up is waiting patiently, filling the bowl with soapy water as a self cleaning hint seems to have failed
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• BB I always employ the 'washing up fairy' that comes and does the pots because I cook. The fairy is 6 ft 1 in as skinny as a bean pole and mutters about dry hands - shame!
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Mornin all

Just been a good girl and been catching up with paperwork.

Am off out to plant out some pansies I got from Lidl...they'd reduced as end of line to €1.50 for 10!!!!.... And they look in good condition too! Yey!
              Last edited by Nicos; 18-03-2015, 09:44 AM.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good luck with the interview tomorrow Carrie!

Lumpy tell your 'washing up fairy' to use rubber gloves!
                sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Jay

Right I best get ready, need to nip to the shop.
                  Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                    . Used all the eggs last night on making that lemon meringue pie.(Didn't turn out good). Then I need to sort my taxes out, I think I have over payed but my last job said I have paid nothing when clearly I have. I've got all my wage slips from when I was there.
                    And then lastly I need to do some revising on how I can be better tomorrow for my interview.

Have a good day
                    I hate it when recipes don't work out too good but I suppose thats where custard comes in handy a nice covering of it make all the difference.

all the best for tomorrow
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good luck with the job interview Carrie

Comment

• I don't know how it happened. We followed the recipe. It looked like it was done but the inside when cutting into it was not Oh well it's shop bought chocolate pudding with custard for after later

Thanks Bren, just hope I get this one and not mess up like last time. Fingers crossed.
                        Carrie

Comment

• Good Luck for tomorrow Cari
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• My OH thinks I'm a potato expert. Bought two trays of first earlies down stairs and put them on the kitchen side.
                            He said "How can you tell them apart?"
                            So I picked one up turned it around and said "This is a Pentland Javelin one"
                            "Wow you know your spuds" he said.
                            What I failed to tell him was under the spud I picked up was a small piece of paper hidden away. I'd put it there in case I forgot which spuds were which.
                            Kept me smiling most of the morning.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I am, officially BRILLIANT. If I say so myself . Why have I not been here? Because I had an IT query on using the phone as a portable hotspot (fine) and being able to use Outlook to receive emails (fine) and to send emails (FAIL!) and have spent half the day worrying at it, putting to one side, researching again, having another go at it, thinking about it etc etc. It did not help that the standard 'fix' through o2 wouldn't work as o2 have retired their side of the fix.

But I have cracked it.

Hurrah hurrah hurrah - go me!
                              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 18-03-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Go Hazel, go Hazel, go Hazel Well done you - I love it when I crack something like that I am so sleepy tonight, better head off. See you all tomorrow
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X