X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning we've got sunshine and the GH auto-vent is open already
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all! Sunshine here, and it looks warmer out there than the forecast suggested. The birds haven't noticed that I've filled their grub bowl up (the robin is often first down, and there before I've got back in the house) - perhaps their minds are on other things this fine Spring morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        Morning all! Sunshine here, and it looks warmer out there than the forecast suggested. The birds haven't noticed that I've filled their grub bowl up (the robin is often first down, and there before I've got back in the house) - perhaps their minds are on other things this fine Spring morning!
        You have said you have a new car. Is it a BMW like this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35EGveZJlZU

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          Shirl, how lovely! Are you still over there, or are you here? Well, I know what I mean and I'm sure you do. How's MM and the boys?
          Hi Flo, I am over here - pretty much for good I think. I started my own business at the tail end of last year and Madmax will be joining me in that from July when he gives up on the mobile phone network building. Boys have upped and left home and both work together in Southampton! We are all well thanks, how's you?
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• Morning all!

I'm flying back to London this afternoon so just looked in to see what you've all been up to while I've been away.

I hope the aged parents are on the mend.

I wonder if any of my seedlings have survived under the care of my son! I might have to go out there with a torch when I get home...
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Hope you've had a good holiday Martin. See you soon.
              If your seedlings haven't survived it'll be the slugs wot did it

Comment

• I have one reference back but the other one has not come back and I have a feeling they wont do one. So I have give them a character reference. I want to start working!

While I was on my training course there was a big crash involving 3 cars. Was pretty bad but no one died.
                Carrie

Comment

• Fingers crossed for you Carrie!

Welcome back Martin, hope you had a lovely time!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning and brrrr !
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all! I think it's gonna be a lovely day

Comment

• Mornin all

Same here a Scarlet....thick white frost and brilliant sunshine...looks utterly fantastic out there!
                        Last edited by Nicos; 25-03-2015, 06:14 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                          Hi Flo, I am over here - pretty much for good I think. I started my own business at the tail end of last year and Madmax will be joining me in that from July when he gives up on the mobile phone network building. Boys have upped and left home and both work together in Southampton! We are all well thanks, how's you?
                          Fair to middlin Shirl thanks. Time seems to be marching at a fast pace!

Comment

• It's bright and sunny here too and though there's no frost, it's really cold. The brrrrr was no exaggeration. Hope you all have a good day

Comment

• Hi Shirl...nice to see you back!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning. It's nice and sunny out. Have a good day
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X