Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, lovely and sunny but with a cold,crisp frost. Kind of morning I love! Hope you all have a good day, hope you hear good news today Carrie!
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning its bright and sunny here a bit chilly though.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hi Nicos, how's you?
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

• Lovely and sunny here this morning. Hope my work goes smoothly and maybe I can get an hour of chopping down stuff that shouldn't be growing in the garden. At least I have some garlic in and it is growing well.
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• Good thanks Shirl...still doing up the house..finally we are onto the part we live in!

Just in the process of ordering a new front and back door this very morning...yipeee!!!
            ( we have 4 front doors and 3 back doors to replace so these are no 2 and 3...they're flippin expensive too)
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, such a lovely sunny day. Major washing going on.
              Last years blackberry bush is shooting, rhubarb is slowly getting there and the onions, well, they're just onions
              Have a great day all
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all! Late on parade today - I have spent too flipping long trying to work out food logging on 'my fitness p@l'.

Bit of a faff, just to tell you that eating biscuits/cheese/quick piece of bread and butter whilst dinner is cooking etc etc adds up to a bigger waistline than you might want. Who knew?

Comment

• Can anyone help me please - for some reason when I open a thread I go to the first post in that thread - it used to be that I could go to first unread but that doesn't seem to happen now - do I need to set something up?

On gardening related stuff - I bought some seeds at Lidl this morning, radish and onions. Now, I thought I had picked up spring onion seeds but these (now I have my glasses on) seem to be a proper onion. Can I just sow closer together and use as spring onions?
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

• If you click on the little blue arrow to the left of the thread name it'll take you to the first unread post, Shirley.

Comment

• Hello

The induction course is now over but I am a bit annoyed. To cut the long story short, I am still waiting for one of my references back of my last employment. My character reference is back from my friend. They was sent out at end of February, so don't see what is taking so long. I've messaged the person who was doing it for me but she is completely ignoring me. I can not start work until they get everything back.
                      Carrie

Comment

• Well that is annoying, Carrie. Do you have an alternative referee who you can approach?

It's been a busy enough day here, and now I have my pinny on to make soon biscuits - a recipe I have not made before, so you'll have to tell me what you think of them.

Comment

• Oh! And it's Wednesday night pub night, and I am not driving tonight so I have a glass of parsnip wine on the go as I bake.

Comment

• Good job I've slipped the biccies by you . I divided the mixture into more than the recipe said, but kept the cooking time the same - resulting in burnt biscuits.

On the plus side, I wasn't a driver for this evening, so it was nice to be able to have a glass of something with dinner, and then walk up to the pub for a beer or two. Of the Wednesday Night Crowd, one has a stinking cold, another a broken arm; so tales of great stoicism were the order of the evening!
                            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 25-03-2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Morning. Sleet
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Sleet ?..yikes
                                Having said that, we had 2 very heavy hailstone 'attacks' yesterday..the size of peas too

* wonders if we might be in for a White Easter....
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X