Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of cars coming down the main road from Stannington, Crookes, etc., Nicos are covered in snow! It's very cold and dull now. Wash your mouth out with the White Easter!
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Rain, rain, rain. That's it from dull London.
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning no sleet here just rain, so I'll play in my GH with seeds later on.

Burnt biscuits aren't nice Hazel so this time you no need to share.

Carrie thats frustrating not getting your paperwork back
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all...rain and cold but thankfully no snow! The weather has been brilliant here all week and then today when I am using the train it's raining! Arrg!! Anyhoo, hope you all have a good day, maybe see you later!
          sigpic

Comment

• Nice and bright here just now - was wet in the night though. I must say in all the years I have lived here, I have seen more white Easters than any other time!
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

• Persisting in Aberdeen

Comment

• Sunshiny-ish here too We had overnight rain, but it was the first rain for ages. Can't grumble about the weather this winter
                Don't mention the Sn*w word or Nicos will be running her Sn*wm*n competition again

Comment

• Morning all - sun shining one minute - next heavy drizzly rain. :-)
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    Well that is annoying, Carrie. Do you have an alternative referee who you can approach?

It's been a busy enough day here, and now I have my pinny on to make soon biscuits - a recipe I have not made before, so you'll have to tell me what you think of them.
                    Yeah, I have someone else. But It just means I have to wait longer.
                    Carrie

Comment

• Morning, looks like we have had snow. It's only on the cars. Only just got up not so long ago(was having a lie in)

Have a good day
                      Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Don't mention the Sn*w word or Nicos will be running her Sn*wm*n competition again
                        Bring it on

Comment

• I have some good news, but you will have to check out the happy thread to see
                          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                            I have some good news, but you will have to check out the happy thread to see
                            Read your happy post Carrie, I'm really pleased for you
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks Bren
                              Carrie

Comment

• Well done Carrie!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse