Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All. Can't say Good because there's not much good about the weather today
    Don't get too wet or blown away, Grapeys

Susie - you'll be fine on a Nile Cruise. I've done it several times - on big boats and little boats and different stretches of the Nile. You can sit on deck and observe life on the river bank - without feeling as if you are intruding. The temple visits are highly organised and slick. You''ll never feel alone as there are so many groups going around!
    There's usually something on board in the evenings - I remember watching "Death on the Nile" and being amazed that I had actually been to some of the locations. Just sitting out on deck, looking at the twinkling lights on the riverbank and the stars, glass in hand - magical. Have an extra glass for MrQ. He'll be with you, wherever you are.
    I went to Peru on my own, after Mr VC left this world. The worst bit was waiting at the airport for the flight on my own. After that, it was fantastic.

Comment

• The weather is wonderful - not - isn't it! Full of rotten cold, coughed all night. Got a chook in the oven roasting for an early lunch before taking Madmax to the airport. No gardening for me today - need to clean the greenhouse out as it has been a store shed for the last number of years! Knitting for now - needs no energy.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

• Morning all

Brainworm for Susie ................

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good morning, grey clouds here. Looks like it has been raining. Going to be spending the day cleaning the flat, washing clothes and getting my things ready for my first day working tomorrow.

Have a good day
          Carrie

Comment

• Best of luck for tomorrow Carrie!
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! Blowing a gale out there so I'm having a "me" day and making sugar flowers. It's my mums 65th birthday in May and I'm going to do a special cake
              Attached Files

Comment

• They look lovely Scarlet..............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Nice one, Scarlet.

It is wet, windy, sunny, drizzly, windy, sunny, heavy downpour, windy, sunny today. Glad I did my running and went to the Hill yesterday.

Just about to nip into town for the paper, milk and to cost up week suppressant at Wilko. I might well be better off buying it from the storeshed, I'll have to see.

I'm going to go upstairs to the attic room and sew when I get back . I started making a quilt for mum about 3 years ago, and she joked that it was such a big project, that it would take me ages, but it would be nice as her 80th birthday present. I said it was hardly going to take that long! Ho ho - how we laughed!

Her 80th birthday is in a couple of months......

Comment

• Good grief Scarlet...they look real!!..I had to do a double take on those, I thought the first one initially was the study you were going to copy!!!!!

Well done- you have a fantastic skill there gal!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Good grief Scarlet...they look real!!..I had to do a double take on those, I thought the first one initially was the study you were going to copy!!!!!

I clicked on the pictures before reading so thought they where real flowers, they really are pretty Scarlet.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• what a truly Horrible day, its lashing down, and blowing a gale, if my plastic 'thingy' blows down I'll cry!

when is Spring arriving please?
                        DottyR

Comment

• Been horrible here too Dotty

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Good grief Scarlet...they look real!!..I had to do a double take on those, I thought the first one initially was the study you were going to copy!!!!!

Thank you Nicos I'm very chuffed with myself and I've had a good day too!

Though took Stan out earlier and my 3 large compost bins that I emptied ladt week are now thrown all over my veg patch on the plus side, walking Stan up the fields we spotted 7 deer well before they saw us - watched them for a few minutes beautiful

Comment

• We've had rubbish weather all day too!
                              We nipped to the Vide Grenier we were going to do just to see if anyone had been brave enough to set up, and yes, there were a few peeps there, packing up at lunchtime instead of 5pm.
                              Sooo windy and wet...glad we dropped out
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It's been so windy here, though the walk was good. OH usually does a 3 hour cycle ride on Sundays and he said he thought it was too dangerous to ride. I've got plant pots blowing all round the garden

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X