This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening,

Just got back from my mum's. I went around after work for a few drinks. Day off tomorrow and Sunday, and I am planning on doing nothing apart from catching up on washing and cleaning the flat. Then I am going to try and read or catch up on TV programs I have missed for weeks.
    Carrie

Comment

• Cant sleep, my leg is hurting me hope to manage fall back sleep on the couch.
      Carrie

Comment

• Early start today, off on the last uni run. Next time will be to collect him after finals. Now where did those 3 years go?

Comment

• Morning all!
          Wish him luck in his finals from me Wendy x
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Raining here at the moment so allotment is a no no this morning. Kids are of to Grandma and Granddads this afternoon and tonight. So might get down to the allotment before I have to pick OH up.
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning!
              Yeh...raining here too!...where did that come from?

Ah well, it's watered the weeds so they'll be easier to get out!

We have 2 large, neglected rockeries which are taking for ever to clear up!
              Last edited by Nicos; 11-04-2015, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Morning we've been spoilt theses last few days its back to being wet and windy here, never mind the sunshine been good.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Dull and breezy here. Bread pudding is in the oven. Have a great day
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• ^^^^^ mmmmm.....* licks lips!

Comment

• Good morning, the sun is out but weather is not as good as it had been. Still grey clouds in the sky. Have a good day
                      Carrie

Comment

• Husband out for day, so me up early ( as usual) , washing on, ironing done, clean washing put away, dog fed, me fed, emails read etc, now it looks like I've no excuse for not ringing someone!

Anyone else sometimes feel like you don't really want to speak to someone? Even though it's to make arrangements to meet?

Rain has arrived!
                        DottyR

Comment

• Morning all! It's raining steadily here, first time for ages. It's my own fault for watering all the seeds yesterday afternoon.

I think I'll re-plan my brassica beds this morning, so that next spring I don't have several beds half-full of overwintered crops.
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Hello All Blowing hard here and sunny, but cold. Washing is just about dry. I've been making bread and sausage rolls and I've chopped ten onions for the freezer. I suppose I'd better put the hoover on now, though I doubt it will suit me (in more ways than one)
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon I'm home from work and the suns out so a good end to the day.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Back from a shift at the charity shop, bread pudding went down well, hardly any left for the Monday lot
                                My sweetcorn seeds are starting to show. Got 3 cucumbers up as well. Tomatoes nothing though
                                Have a good evening all
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X