Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the 2 youngest grandkids on a train trip to Carlisle yesterday then put in 40 onions last night followed by another 40 this afternoon :-) (A friendly steward arranged for them to get a quick look at the drivers cab when we got back to Glasgow) :-)

Attached Files
    Last edited by Sheneval; 11-04-2015, 05:34 PM.
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
      Took the 2 youngest grandkids on a train trip to Carlisle yesterday then put in 40 onions last night followed by another 40 this afternoon :-) (A friendly steward arranged for them to get a quick look at the drivers cab when we got back to Glasgow) :-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54936[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54938[/ATTACH]
      Very cute kids! What a nice thing to do with them.
      No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

• They love trains - have to take them on regular trips or they get withdrawal symptoms :-)
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all, wet, wet, wet here this morning! . Off for lunch with friends today, really looking forward to seeing them. Have a great day everyone!
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning its dry but windy here so todays plan is is sort out compost bins then plant my potatoes.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, grey clouds here. But no rain(now that I have mentioned it I bet you it will rain :/) Not sure what I am doing today, me and the OH can't decided if we want to go out or not. Have a good day
              Carrie

Comment

• Mornin all!
                Hoping to transplant some self seeded plants today...funny how I sow seeds and zilch happens, yet the very same seeds germinate and thrive in the gravel path!
                Think I need to rename that section of the path my nursery bed!

What's everyone up to today?...we have better weather here again...

Looks like our kitchen wall is going to take a few days to take down....I've never seen something so solidly constructed for a non supporting wall! ( and Yep...we did double check with a builder the house wouldn't collapse if we took it out!)
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Been out with Charlie, who greated the window cleaners like long lost friends!

Waiting for husband to fix my hose, then off to plot to plant some salady stuff, as it's a lovely day here, bit nippy still, but bright n sunny.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
                  Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 12-04-2015, 09:49 AM.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Slow day for me, weather is glorious, if the wind would die down lol
                    My first bag of spud haulms are peeking through. On checking the back of the calendar- where else - they are bag no. 5, so that's Vivaldi. This system will work much better this year. Last year I had the bags in rows on our smallest patio. Came home from work one day and hubby had moved them all around Grrr
                    Made for interesting taste testing lol
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Lovely day here between showers - another 40 onions planted this pm. The onions and garlic planted a couple of weeks back are now sprouting nicely :-)

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Been raining here today. Hope the weather gets nicer soon. Think I might have an early night in bed. I feel like rubbish. I've ran out of hay fever tablets and today I am suffering bad with it. Should it make you feel achy all over?
                        Carrie

Comment

• Evening folks! Just back from mums - she cooked a lovely tea and I've been chatting with her and my big sis.

Just sorting out the Hill seed swap seeds - I'm thinking of sowing any of the out of date packets in modules as we have a plant sale mid May.

Comment

• Can't believe holiday is over, have had a great time at the allotment. Loads done and aching all over - what more could you want!
                            No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

• Good morning,

I've not really slept well all night, tossing and turning, was finding it hard to breath with my blocked nose. Still not feeling to good. I best get ready for work.

Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Mornin all!

Looks like another glorious day out there again.

Funny how quickly you can get used to lovely weather and almost take it for granted. Those last couple of days really brought it home to me that it is still only April ...we still have 10 weeks before our final frost date

Tis times like these I really miss our greenhouse.

On the plus side, OH is at work today and the demolishing of the kitchen wall is too heavy for me to do alone....so it looks like I can play in the garden again!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X