• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary Jay, Hope you have a good day
    Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Don't tell me that you've actually got shot of something from your garage(s), BB??
      Sort of Hazel, the actual machine tool has been replaced by a smaller one, which is a bit of saving, but the real gain is the space that I freed-up by giving away all the tooling that could not be used on the smaller machine

Have a great holiday

PS ... Will be looking forward to the "snaps" particularly the bikini ones

PPS * sits back & waits for clip around the lug-hole
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
        Have a great holiday

PS ... Will be looking forward to the "snaps" particularly the bikini ones

PPS * sits back & waits for clip around the lug-hole
        Not going just yet, BB - and the bikini will be going back to the shop at lunchtime. The 'bandeau' style does not suit me. I knew this, but was seduced by the pretty bead-work and bright colour. Perhaps I was a magpie in a previous life?

Oh - nearly forgot....

*clips BB round the lug-hole!

Comment

• Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake for Jay & Mrs.Jay ................

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Thank you BB...will go make tea to go with it! Everyone welcome!
            sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all, what a beautiful day.

I've spent a happy hour or two in the garden, watering everything and taking all the hardy stuff out of coldframe and greenhouse and arranging it on the table on the patio.

Obviously I have to put it all back tonight

Now I'm off to the allotment to water stuff there. Catch you later!
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Evening All. I see you're all in fine fettle. Poor Chester has had to have two teeth out and a scale and polish. Hope it makes it easier for him to eat now. It must have been making him miserable - I wonder if he's had constant toothache? Awww and ouch.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all! Been a busy bee again today and we've only just finished our tea, think I'lol be off to bed early tonight I'm a tired bunny.

Comment

• Good evening from me too
                    Had my hair cut this afternoon (doesn't it look nice) The hairdresser said that the heap of hair on the floor looked like an animal - and it did. Like a white, long haired guineapig I had this urge to gather it up and bring it home - for the compost bin!
                    Smashing weather again - I'm liking April a lot.
                    Hope you've had a good day everyone

Comment

• 21 15 and your all at home with your feet up life is not fare here I am still at work waiting for my passenger wondering what that dam rat is upto at home oh woe is me and veggie chicken is going on about having her hair cut she knows I'm as bald as a coot oh woe oh woe

Comment

• That reminds me I have woeing I mean hoeing to do tomorrow morning

Comment

• Give me your address, weed, and I'll stick a stamp on my "guinea pig" and post him to you. I'm sure it will suit you

Comment

• Oh bless thank you

Comment

• This is more like me
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Should we put these on bigmallys wildlife page best not

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X