Oops...it looks like it's bed time

Ah well.. See you in the morrow!....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
      Carrie

Comment

• Morning all! First day of GCSE's for my boys this morning it's making me feel more stressed than when I took my own ..just waiting to turf them out of bed!

Comment

• Morning all Good Luck to the boys hope you're giving them brain food for breakfast Scarlet!
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Lovely morning to be going to the hospital for my op. Looking forward to waking up to a nice cup of tea later on!
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Good luck Martin hope the op goes well and good luck to your boys too Scarlet. 'tis looking like it's going to be a lovely day here, weather wise
              A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Lovely morning here everyone

Hope it goes well Martin and enjoy that cuppa Good luck with the exams boys
                Last edited by Greenleaves; 28-04-2015, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Gosh!...lots going on today!

Good luck to everyone x
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Boys & Girls, good luck with the exam boys & to you Martin, hope the op goes well & your soon back on your plot.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here plus Mr Pots is sure he saw a bit of snow amongst it.

Originally posted by weed View Post
                      l received a ten pound voucher from the rhs on twitter for answering one of there questions so as it was my day off i turned the voucher into three clematis plants
                      Congrats Weed I always like to hear when someone wins it sort of makes me think its not all a waste of time to enter.

Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                      Morning all. Lovely morning to be going to the hospital for my op. Looking forward to waking up to a nice cup of tea later on!
                      All the best for today Martin and a speedy recovery.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning cold and damp this morning! Best of luck to the boys for their exams Scarlet and good luck with the op Martin. Hope you get some toast with your tea!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Off to collect some 8ft chestnut stakes to make new fruit cage.

Then off to do a bit a volunteering gardening, and also taking some stuff from out 'clear out'.

Must ask the gardener there, if he's going to be 'naked gardening' on Saturday!

Good day everyone.
                          DottyR

Comment

• I'm havin to spend the morning indoors awaiting delivery of roofing materials.............best make the most of it & get me washing up to date..........
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• morning
                              me and my big mouth mr frost came to abingdon this morning just a light one so fingers crossed

Comment

• Sunny but really cold here in Lowestoft today. Went for big breakfast, with 2 of the daughters and 2 of the granddaughters this morning so been more or less unable to move for the rest of the day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X