Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning, grey clouds here. Hope the rain holds off until I finish working tonight. Best finish my coffee off and carry on getting ready for work.

Have a good day
    Carrie

Comment

• Morning All windy,raining and chilly with droopy cherry blossom. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning from a wet Nestland.............more indoor jobs today me thinks. Have a good one.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning I'm sharing Flo's and BM's weather today so I've got no excuse to do housework
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• And it's Good Morning from me too!

Hoping to get a bit of planting out done this morning before the rains come.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all, dull and damp here. Off to BQ today for dome gardening supplied, oh joy. At least it's 10% off lol
              Started hardening off my plants yesterday. Put the little pots in a large container and added water to it, so they could have a drink at the same time.
              Went out 10 mins later, and said 'they must have been thirsty ' to hubby, as they were wet on the topsoil. To which he replied ' I watered them, they looked a little dry' now this was a man who helped me put the water in the propagator. I give up
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, another cold damp one here. Got the surveyor coming out tomorrow to look at the kitchen. It will take him about an hour and a half to do the survey...anyone any idea what they do and why it takes so long?
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! My hospital bed is next to the window so I can see that it's raining.

My op went well but I'm not allowed a cup of tea yet Oh well, it'll be all the sweeter in the end!
                  My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                  Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• morning all. Been raining here can't remember the last time we had so much think it was Easter time. Can't complain as the gardens needed it.
                    Hope you get your cuppa soon Martin
                    Have a good day everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Glad it went well Martin, take it easy & be spoiled for a well...............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good to hear from you Martin.
                        Glad it went well!

Hope you get home soon..enjoy the rest!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Glad it all went well Martin
                          Carrie

Comment

• Glad it went well Martin, enjoy the tea when you get it. Try to get some toast too...best toast in the world, hospital toast!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning,very welcome drop of rain,sun is now out.
                              pleased for you Martin,all the best for a speedy recovery,oh,and that cup of char.
                              We off down the home garden in a mo,do some more sorting out,and a potting plants on again,
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon you've probably had your mug of tea my now Martin well i hope you have
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X