X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold and windy here - and the forecast rain has just started

Comment

• Rain here several times today. As there's no point in watering my plants, I find myself just going out to 'see how they're getting on' after work. Tell me it's not just me??

Comment

• Hi Martin, glad your op went OK.
        Hope you've had your tea by now

Comment

• Speedy recovery Martin
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Glad it went well Martin, enjoy the tea when you get it. Try to get some toast too...best toast in the world, hospital toast!
            Ha, my boy says the same

Comment

• Hope you are out soon Martin!

Comment

• Scarlet, not sure if you saw my post about the Cumbrian shepherd who has 10 collie pups, amongst all his new lambs. He has some great photos and videos on his Twitter feed. Herdwick Shepherd @herdyshepherd1. Worth a look!
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning

Have a good day!
                  Carrie

Comment

• Morning All A little bit warmer here this morning along with bright sunshine. I'm looking forward to the Bank Holiday, but the weather forecast is not too good. Oh well, a rest, at least, is in sight. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all! Lovely blue sky here this morning but there is a nip in the air got some potting on todo and a little planting. Though I also need to make some cake decorations. Decisions, decisions

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                        Scarlet, not sure if you saw my post about the Cumbrian shepherd who has 10 collie pups, amongst all his new lambs. He has some great photos and videos on his Twitter feed. Herdwick Shepherd @herdyshepherd1. Worth a look!
                        I must have missed it! I'll have a look took Stan to the vets last week for a six monthly check. Normally he is a cheeky bu@@er but he's definitely got the collie timidness. He crawled on his belly to see a lady that had just popped in to pay. She crouched down and he snuggled his head into the top of her t-shirt - she didn't want to let him go!

Comment

• Morning this weeks seems to be going really fast its Thursday already.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          Morning All A little bit warmer here this morning along with bright sunshine. I'm looking forward to the Bank Holiday, but the weather forecast is not too good. Oh well, a rest, at least, is in sight. Have a good day
                          Flo for a change we're not sharing weather today its wet and windy here.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well, for a change it's lovely and sunny here, still chilly but nice to see the sun. It's been like winter here the past few days. Hope you all have a lovely day, whatever your weather!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all from a bright & sunny Nestland, gonna get ready to venture to L1dl to check out their 18v Cordless Strimmer....................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning,brrr,tis quite chilly out there,came in for a warm up,doing more potting on,cordless strimmer mm,let us know what you think,am gona have a goggle now,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X