• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
    Any idea where Frostyfreckle has gone?

Frosty is on here at this very moment

Comment

• Weeeeeeeee!
      The tube that went into my abdomen is OUT.
      the tube down my nose is OUT.
      I have a nice (well, average) cup of tea from C0sta.
      Definitely getting there now!
      Maybe I can get out of here by the weekend, fingers crossed. Thanks all for your encouragements.
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Martin that's good news
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Fantastic news Martin. Does the "Weeeeeeeeeeee" mean you can do that too
          No need to answer

Welcome home Hazel. I've missed you. Made any biccies yet? Oops, that just slipped out - I meant to ask if you and Dom enjoyed your holidays

Comment

• Brilliant Martin keep the quacks on their toes.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Great news Martin
              Carrie

Comment

• Oh peace and quiet. Just me plus the greyhound, who is 11, blind and has sciatica and the labrador who is 10, has end stage arthritis and an infected paw. The main cause of chaos, Mr Lump is out at his support group meeting so I intend to have a very large brandy, a yum yum and watch Revenge! Whey Hey!
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Good evening Folks... Its Been another soggy day here today..Rain,Rain and more Rain Grrr!!..Hope everyone else is enjoying glorious sunshine lol

Comment

• Good morning. I am tired this morning, I've been up and down all night. Hope the weather is better today then it was yesterday.

Have a good day.
                    Carrie

Comment

• Morning all. Well its lovely and calm out there. I am up early because half a filling from one of my back teeth has just fallen out. Oh joy going to have fun going to the dentist today. Lucky me.
                      Anyway have a good day everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

• Oh forgot to say great news Martin. Glad you are having various things taken off/out of you now. Hopefully we will see you more this weekend
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. It looks like a much quieter day here weather-wise, so hopefully this will be the last day that I have to send Mrs H to the allotment to secure the debris nets.

Good luck at the dentist nvg, hope you catch up on rest soon Carrie.
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all, lucky you've got a Mrs that will go and check Martin! I'm on ago slow this morning. I've got to leave at 9.30 and I've a stack of stuff to do before then but I'm idling over my coffee and the vine left my cues out last night, forecast said lowest was going to be 9...things are just getting a little too heavy.

Comment

• Good Morning All. Glorious morning, not sure how long it will last. We voted at 7.00 a.m. I was disappointed with the Polling Station, it just seemed like a spare room in the library had been commandeered and a small triangular "booth" installed. There seemed to be more officials than voters!
                              Anyway, moan over, have a good day Hope you're well on the road to recovery now Martin
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all from a sunny but wet Nestland, good luck to all with ailments & those without...........
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X