Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, scarey GL, but glad you are on the mend...and you too Martin!

Had the wettest day yesterday and last night was even worse, if that was possible! Spent yesterday trying to sort out the garage before the kitchen is fitted at the end of June, 4 trips to the tip and it looks worse now than when we started! Where do we get all this stuff?!

Hope you had a good weekend in Cheltenham NannySally, we are off there on Friday to visit our daughter and son in law...looking forward to it!

Hope the rain stays away for you all today but have a good day all no matter what!
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all from a dreary Nestland, hope all you recovering have a speedy one. Not sure what's in store for today, may just wing it & see what happens..............the joys of retirement....
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• morning all still got a smile on my face from last nights exploits after my son thought it was funny to break wind loudly in the living room he is twenty for god sake anyway out i slip to the garden straight to my sealed container of very well fermented stinging nettle feed poured some in a jar and hid it in his bedroom one more use for stinging nettle feed
        vengeance is a dish best served from the garden now as its my day off and the sun is shinning out i go for some weeding
        oh but before i go just to let you know it took him thirty minutes to find that jar but he hasn't been to his car to find the other one yet
        Last edited by weed; 11-05-2015, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Oh you are naughty weed but I like you! . My son is 27 and still does it...disgusting!
          sigpic

Comment

• I like your style weed. I have a seven year old and a 5 year old and they both think its the funniest thing ever.
            sigpic

Comment

• Hello again. Just popped on while I am on my break. Was raining this morning(that fine rain that gets you wet) and now the sun has come out

I am off to the breast unit tonight when I finish work to get a lump checked out. I am scared
              Carrie

Comment

• Carrie, I'm sure all will be fine! Been there too, ended up being a cyst which is very, very common. Let us know how you get on!
                sigpic

Comment

• Hi Carrie. My mom found a lump a few years ago and it was a cyst. The lady there, like Jay22 mentioned, said that cyst are very common. They soon had it sorted.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I will let you know later when I am back
                    Carrie

Comment

• Morning all! No sun here yet but they've promised us a very warm day.

It's supposed to be a cold night tomorrow night though, with a risk of ground frost, so it'll be the end of the week before I think about planting anything out.

Meanwhile I'm hoping to get down the allotment today to tend to the sweet peas and to thin the carrot seedlings. I'm not allowed to drive at the moment so the logistics are trickier than usual.

Carrie, I hope the check up goes well. Greenleaves, I hope the alternating pain killers are getting you through (it's a trick I've used many times myself).

Have a nice day, the rest of you!
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Carrie, I've been there with lump stuff too - it was just......... fatty tissue
                        Started damp here but sun's coming out and things are looking up.
                        I made myself a list of jobs to do today - it didn't include cleaning up after Bess was sick in the kitchen - twice
                        Time to start the Real List - wish me luck

Comment

• Weed I like your style....
                          Carrie - I went to the breast unit a few weeks ago and I know that no matter what, it is worrying but, I found the staff etc magnificent and really fast in their checks etc. The mamagram was as normal quite a squidgy experience and the gel for the ultrasound was slimy but other than that the 25 mins from walking in to running out were fabulous.
                          Yes my lump is a cyst and they even found another one as well.
                          Good Luck
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Carrie i'm another one who had two biopsies both negative results so all the best for yours.
                            I still can't get over how flat the machine squished me
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Squished to the point of over hang!
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Hi Grapes, Cheltenham break went well. Weather could have been brighter and less windy.
                                Did my visiting duties and took elderly Aunt out shopping. Sadly this will be the last time, she is not up to it. She's 90 and has all sorts of ailments now, main one being Paget's disease. She is so hunched over with it. Poor woman.
                                Only one strawberry pot looked ailing on our return. Caterpillar check scheduled on them later.
                                Everything else looks great, amazing how a garden grows in a couple of days.
                                Back to frost watch now, hopefully all will be well
                                Take care all, hope your news is good Carrie
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X