X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats getting warm out there just taking a break from the green house
    sorry to hear that carrie good luck
    as the others are sharing there lumps and bumps trying to ease your mind i also had a cyst on one of my male toys the doctor found it most amusing that i had shaved myself in preparation of being whisked off for emergency surgery as i did not want the embarrassment of someone else having to do it he also had another surprise install for me with presumed position for or so i thought was the way a doctor checked that everything dangled correctly how the hell did i know what a prostate check was followed by the words thats ok as well and please stop squirming about
    well i tell you i came over all frankie howard for the rest of the day ooo no well i never fancy that get off

SMILE CARRIE ITS GOING TO BE OK

Comment

• My 31 year old son went to the doctor this morning as he found a lump on his breast. She has made an emergency referral to the hospital for a biopsy. He seems to be taking it very calmly and I am absolutely petrified.
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Oh dear, Janie, I've got my fingers crossed for you both.
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• good luck to you both

Comment

• I've just got back from the breast unit. Been there since 20 past 6.

They said it is fat necrosis. It is nothing to worry about. They say you can get it sometimes when you bang yourself and it will go after a few months.
            They did a scan and it should up on there, and everything else is fine.

I am so glad its nothing else.
            Carrie

Comment

• Hope everything is fine with your son JanieB
              Carrie

Comment

• https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/...s/fat-necrosis

Here is a link if anyone wants to know more about it. It's common in women.

I do not remember banging myself but I am good at walking into doors ect when I am half a sleep
                Last edited by cariann88; 11-05-2015, 07:49 PM.
                Carrie

Comment

• That's really good news Carrie
                  Join me in the Fatty Tissue Club

Comment

• Really pleased for you Carrie,these things are always a worry,thanks for the link,very informative,now go get a good sleep tonight,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Great news Carrie! Really good how quickly they can put your mind at ease.

Hope all is well with your son Janie.
                      sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^ same here.....such a worry.

Sorry I've not been on much recently but I'm in the Lake District celebrating family birthdays.
                        Hope everyone is getting on well with their fruit and veg?
                        Looking forward to concentrating on my veg plot when we get back home!...getting withdrawal symptoms!!!!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Whoop Whoop Fatty Lumpy says Whoop. What a relief for you Carrie.
                          Now my whooping muscles are warming themselves up for JanieB.
                          Last edited by Lumpy; 11-05-2015, 08:56 PM.
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Really pleased to read your good news Carrie
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thank you guys

Good morning, been awake since half 3. Decided to give up sleeping and get out of bed at quarter past 5. OH starts his night shifts tonight. Going feel weird without him here at night.

Grey clouds here, hope the sun pops out again today. Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Morning Carrie, glad you're ok. Morning All. Started out bright and shiny, but now dull and showery. It's great having the back door wide open first thing in the morning, but I think it's only for my benefit as Chester stays curled up in the lounge! Missed the daffs Nicos? Do they all need dead-heading? Now that would be a mighty task. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X