Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing exciting here just couscous, salad with cheese and onion fritters.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      I've met Peter and my parcel at 10.46 Very impressed with DPD delivery system. Never imagined that the delivery of a bag of Layer's pellets with Flubenvet could be so exciting
      Must sit down with a coffee and recover
      If one courier can do it why can't the others. I've been impressed too.

Comment

• Nothing impressive here too. Just having pizza for tea. OH is working nights and there is no point in me cooking a proper meal if he aint here.
        Carrie

Comment

• Evening folks!

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
          OH is working nights and there is no point in me cooking a proper meal if he aint here.
          No point in cooking a proper meal if it's just for yourself? What a strange notion! I'd use the opportunity to cook things for tea which you like and he doesn't!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Nothing exciting here just couscous, salad with cheese and onion fritters.
            Ooh, couscous here too with Ratatouille left over from yesterday
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• I know, but I am tired and just can't be bothered cooking. We both like the same thing.
              Carrie

Comment

• Sausages, baked beans. And some Lids posh cheesy potato thing. Was lovely. Am trying to run the freezer down a bit
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  No point in cooking a proper meal if it's just for yourself? What a strange notion! I'd use the opportunity to cook things for tea which you like and he doesn't!
                  Same here! If I'm just cooking for myself sometimes it takes me longer( cos it's extra special and I love to cook) I'll also have wine and sit at the table, with music I want on for a change - total bliss

Comment

• I'm having Potted Crab (10p yellow sticker) with mangetout and leeks (from the garden) and pasta - or it maybe wholemeal bread (2p yellow sticker). I've discovered the delights of Asd@ on a Sunday afternoon before it closes at 4. Milk at 2p, bread 2p etc etc.

Comment

• My @sda are tight bu@@ers! They put the prices down at the last five mins and it's like a rugby scrum to get anything

Comment

• Get the wine open Cariann - goes lovely with Pizza

Comment

• When I worked at Asda, I always made it dirt cheap whatever I wanted and hide it from the boss till the end of the day when we reduce stuff....naughty

Talking about food nothing else
                          Last edited by cariann88; 12-05-2015, 06:28 PM.
                          Carrie

Comment

• I think I might open a bottle after my bath
                            Carrie

Comment

• It was actually quite civilised here. In fact, I ended up stacking the reduced cabinet with 2p milk as the Asd@ chap couldn't get through, so he passed it to me, and I put it away. Then I sold it to everyone who came along ........."2p milk, don't go home without your 2p milk etc" . You get the picture
                              The vultures were wating for the baker to wheel out the 2p bread, and mobbed him as he trundled his way to the front of the store, grabbing and snatching loaves along the way. I didn't bother, just took the short cut to the front of the store and waited for him to arrive..............then I snatched
                              I'll be there again next Sunday if anyone wants their 2p milk

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                                I think I might open a bottle after my bath
                                Yeah, go on I really fancy a glass of wine tonight !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X