This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Bren, thanks for the welcome
    yes just turned two so not really but he does try bless him.Im trying to match my steps with the decking at the moment so im afraid he is confined to indoors untill it gets a bit tidier out there.
    He loves the fresh air mind, he would be out there all day with me if he could.
    we have him mon till thurs 7.30 till 1 so plenty of time for a potter in the afternoon

ps, love the hat/head
    Last edited by jackarmy; 13-05-2015, 11:40 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

• Its sunny, its warm and there's no wind - whey hey! I've been out a coo-ed at my strawberries, decided that the porch needs re-organising (Mr Lump has mysteriously vanished since I said that) and am about to introduce some DFB seeds to there new container.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Good afternoon, just popping on while I am on my break from work.

It's lovely and warm out there. Days like this I wish I had a garden/allotment.
        Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon folks..Its a lovely sunny day here today..still a chilly wind lingering about though..Hope everyone is all well today

Comment

• What a lovely day! Washings been out and back in. Hubby has planted a few runners in pots today, ahead of the mass sowing in the bean trench next week.
            Fed with grow more anything that is growing out there today. Potatoes got some foul smelling potato fertiliser. Smells lovely, not LOL
            Alls well in our gardening world
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Jack its sounds like it won't be long until he's grandads little helper

We've had a good day here between weeding, sowing and potting on plus a bit of time sat in the sun reading.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening

Weather is still lovely here. Not sure what I am going to make for tea tonight. OH is working nights again tonight. Going to have a nice relaxing night tonight and curl up on the couch with my kindle after I decided what is for tea.
                Carrie

Comment

• wow , heavy afternoon but pretty pleased with what has been done, repotting and decking cut into size for the steps, so good but by eck ( as they say in corrie) backs trumping me now .

Bren, funny thing is my 14 year old lad Casey has been helping his grandad lol, guess why ?

yep, getting paid for it , good on him.

Comment

• Evening all - just popped in to turn the lights off.

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                    It's lovely and warm out there. Days like this I wish I had a garden/allotment.
                    It's days like this I wish I wasn't behind the desk and could get to the allotment!

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                    What a lovely day! Washings been out and back in.
                    Mine too.

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                    Hubby has planted a few runners in pots today, ahead of the mass sowing in the bean trench next week.
                    I sowed a tray of runners for me, and a couple of big pots of runners for mum before I went on holiday - all hers are up and at 'em - not a sign of any of mine.

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                    Not sure what I am going to make for tea tonight. OH is working nights again tonight.
                    At the risk of sounding like Sue Johnson in The Royle Family, what did you have for tea, Carrie?

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                    Bren, funny thing is my 14 year old lad Casey has been helping his grandad lol, guess why ?
                    yep, getting paid for it , good on him.
                    I think that bribery is perfectly acceptable for a 14yr old to help his auld grandpappy, Jack. Mind you, shame you can't bribe him with strawberries, runner beans or courgettes - any other forthcoming surplus which you are desperate to get shot of later in the summer! Nice quality time with the next generation - good on both of you.

Right - I'm putting the bolt on, so I hope you're all in and tucked up! Nos da!

Comment

• Nos da, Hazel I'm orf to gwely too. See you in the bore (new word for you)

Comment

• Morning everyone, not had much chance to look in here this week! Bit busy, and it continues today. Hope all are well. Waiting for this day of 'heavy rain' which of course hasn't arrived, so may have to water pots if it doesn't.

Have a good day all.
                        DottyR

Comment

• Morning all, lovely and sunny morning again but windy! Going to finish off repotting some plants today.

Have a great day everyone.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            At the risk of sounding like Sue Johnson in The Royle Family, what did you have for tea, Carrie
                            I ordered a take away.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Good morning, the sun is out here. Not gone to work today. I've hardly had any sleep, I am not feeling to well. Think I've had about half a hours sleep. Keep getting dead arms. Going to try and have a nap again

Have a good day.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, it's chuckling it down here, so different from yesterday................You need to go see a Dr Carrie before you lose this job.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X