Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone, and a lovely sunny one it is too.

I'm off on a day out to Wisley gardens today, with Mrs H and her sister, so I do hope the rain stays away until we get back. Looking forward to seeing all the Rhododendrons on Battlestone Hill, they should be really good at this time of year!

Have a nice day, y'all.
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Have a great day Martin, hope you manage to avoid the rain!

Morning all, lovely day here today. I was up to my eyes in the garage yesterday, another load to the dump and it's starting to get there. Hopefully the plumber can get access to the water pipes and drain and can tell me if I can plumb my washing machine into the garage, if not, I am going to have to get the kitchen company to change their design of my new kitchen!

Have a great day everyone, hopefully the rain stays away!
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning the suns shinning with only a few spots of rain so a good day here.
        Enjoy your outing Martin
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, been on and off raining here. Is there any chance you lot can send me some sun shine?

Going to put the kettle on, anyone want a brew?
          Carrie

Comment

• If someone is sending some out I'd like a little bit of it too! At least it's dry and my washing is drying fast in this wind. Though my sunflower stalks have taken a bashing

Comment

• Don't forget to take your camera Martin! Have a lovely day

Comment

• Morning all - just! Only just had a chance to catch my breath this mornings - kettles on for coffee!

Comment

• Same here

Lovely day but that north westerley still has a chill about it.
                  Beem really poorly the last couple of days lol, thought it was the hangover from hell following friday nights party but it was a touch of food poisonig, still, all back to the norm now, have a good day all.

Comment

• Evening All
                    This morning, I was happily tapping away on my laptop using Win7. Now, I'm fumbling my way around a new laptop with Win 8.1. The battery on the old one stopped charging and, by the time I'd added up the cost of a new battery and new charger (since I didn't know where the fault was) it was almost as cheap to buy a new laptop
                    One of the first things I installed was AdblockPlus.............I wonder why
                    Hope you're all OK and enjoying your evening

Comment

• All good here thanks VC

We nearly have 2 new outside doors fitted in the kitchen.
                      One needs altering but should be installed properly by tomorrow evening!
                      The kitchen is already much,much lighter

Spent the WHOLE DAY ironing....good job it was drizzling eh?
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I never iron Nicos! Not in a million years will I touch one of those things!

VC, good luck with windows 8 - that drove me to drink and under the apple wing. I really couldn't get used to it.

Comment

• Thanks Scarlet. that's very encouraging

Comment

• Ironing, who's swearing on here?
                            I do have an iron still in its box upstairs, but it's only waiting for our Daughter to phone and say 'my irons died Mum' off
                            Off it will go, just like the last time
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• What is a iron?? I have never heard of one before....

Good morning
                              Looks like the sun is out, can see it shinning threw a bit threw the curtains. I had a really good nights sleep. I think I now know what the problem is, I do not like it warm in the night. I turned the heating off last night so it went cold and I feel like I have had a really good sleep.

Anyway, brew and breakfast before work. Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Morning Cari and all!
                                Busy day again today, I need to check out the GH before I go anywhere though as I haven't watered for a couple of days and my sweet corn needs to go out too. Everything is getting too crammed cos the nights are still chilly. Looks like we may be in for a sunny day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X