Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, up early, washing is on the line (did it last night) sun was shining, but that's gone.
    Got a wedding dress hanging from the rafters of our garage. Took it from the charity shop and gave it a wash yesterday. Just a few marks left underneath, should be able to get £50 at least for it hopefully.
    Just had toast with my newly made jam on, lovely.
    Have a lovely day all
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all! Sun is out and it's supposed to get warm here this afternoon.

In fact we've got a mild few days forecast with light winds, so I'm going to get those runner beans planted out (with a bit of fleece round them). I want to put some bedding plants out in our tiny front garden, too, so best crack on.

Have a nice day everyone!
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Mornin!

Had a light frost last night....not forecast, so fingers crossed my geranium/ perergoniums are OK!

The door fitter has returned to finish off the locks and side pieces...looks like he's doing a really neat job

Thought you were going to a wedding there for a minute NS!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning...who stole our sunshine?! Dull and chilly with rain on the way...when are we going to get more than one day of sunshine? Hope you all have a good day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning good luck with your new laptop VC don't get too used to Win-8 Win-10 is the next move.

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Morning...who stole our sunshine?! Dull and chilly with rain on the way...when are we going to get more than one day of sunshine? Hope you all have a good day.
            I'm the guilty one Jay early this morning it was 34.4c in my GH
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Sunny here but bit of a breeze about. Hoping to spend this morning down the allotment. No science workshops left to do now so a totally free day.
              Have a good day everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• Suns out and the runner beans have been planted.
                Off to Vegas next week and would like them up the day after we get back please.
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good afternoon, sun keeps popping out every now and again. But still cloudy and cold here.
                  Carrie

Comment

• Would you like to send some back Bren...please!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      Would you like to send some back Bren...please!
                      Jay it must be someone else's turn for the sunshine because in the last hour its turned grey here
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Sorry Bren but we have had glorious sun all day! Brilliant for sale plant shopping and front lawn ripping up.
                        I really hope it's similar tomorrow as I have the rest of my veggies to shove (sorry plant carefully) in the front garden.
                        Mr Lump has gone to his AA meeting, the dogs are fed and I'm in my jim jams now - bliss.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I'm at our local garden society evening -a talk of " the life and times if a gardener" by Christine Walkden. Fingers crossed she's entertaining! I'm the youngest one here....the wine is good!

Comment

• Evening All. I'm recovering from a family funeral followed by a visit to the Audiology Clinic with my Mum. Not sure which was the most stressful!
                            Any wine left Scarlet? Pass the bottle please

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I'm at our local garden society evening -a talk of " the life and times if a gardener" by Christine Walkden. Fingers crossed she's entertaining! I'm the youngest one here....the wine is good!
                              Oh I love her! She seems so lovely. I once put a thread on here about her, then G4 said she looked like Simon Bates and that's all I can see when I look at her now! Have a lovely evening, I hope she's as lovely as she seems
                              You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Evening All. Too busy to look in this morning. Have to work twice as hard to prepare for a few days off! I'm looking forward to a lie in tomorrow though I'll not be asleep. Cup of tea, plenty of pillows and a good book - well, an easy read really, it's a James Patterson! Have a good evening all. Who ate all the pies Jack? Not a hangover then. Hope you're feeling fully recovered
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X