This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

After a bit of scratching I suddenly realised I'd got about 10 ants inside my clothes nipping away at me.
    Boy to they sting!
    One little tiny ant, nipped me on the knee, last week, drove me mad for days, 10 ants nipping you must've awful!
    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
      Who has sardines on toast for brekkie, I ask you?!!
      My husband often has fish cakes or fish fingers for brekkie!
      DottyR

Comment

• Oh no Jeanied, that's really scary! Poor Petal and you! I wouldn't have known what to do!
        DottyR

Comment

• Charlie had his first pub lunch, yesterday, ( well we did), he was very well behaved I'm pleased to say.
          DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
            We eat sardines straight from the tin for lunch.......
            Straight from the tin? You have no class!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
              My husband often has fish cakes or fish fingers for brekkie!
              Fish finger sandwiches! I lived on those when I was a student

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                Charlie had his first pub lunch, yesterday, ( well we did), he was very well behaved I'm pleased to say.
                Some days Stan is great in the pub, other days he's nuts! Depends on who is in there that likes dogs. I try to find him a quiet corner out of the way so he doesn't get fussed to much. Once he realises there's someone who will give him a cuddle I can't keep him quiet or still. Here he is having a snooze in a quiet corner
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Fish finger sandwiches! I lived on those when I was a student
                  Ii love those for lunch with a bug dollop of red sauce.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's got to be Mayo Bren !

Comment

• Another vote for ketchup on fish finger sandwiches here! Gotta be white bread too.

Comment

• White bread and salad cream!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yuk, sardines for breakfast and fish finger sandwiches! Don't mind sardines for lunch but no thanks to the ff sarnies...OH...OH loves them though!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            White bread and salad cream!
                            Oh I love these but my OH thinks it's disgusting.
                            Carrie

Comment

• All this talk of sarnies made me hungry so I had something I have not had for about 2 years - cheese and crisp sandwich. Good, strong cheddar, plain crisps and 50/50 bread yum yum. I also regularly eat tom sauce sandwiches as long as the bread is not buttered - Oh happy childhood memories!
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                                I also regularly eat tom sauce sandwiches as long as the bread is not buttered - Oh happy childhood memories!
                                I used to live on crisp sarnies & salad cream on bread..................luckily I grew out of it...............................still have the odd crisp sarny though.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X