This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arranging your Xmas veg???

Last edited by Nicos; 25-12-2014, 02:02 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^^^^ at this time of year I'm the most pictured bloke on the forums bearded blokes rules
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Arranging your Xmas veg???

All this talk of food we ought to get to head for the kitchen and make a start on our dinner or it'll not be ready to eat at 8 oclock
        Last edited by Bren In Pots; 25-12-2014, 03:11 PM.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Having a great day here.

Got away with not being found out again this year in the kitchen by pulling off a very competent crimbo spread - hurrah!

Nice pressies too - enough lovely things and treats to be grateful for, and not any unnecessary, excessive or unwanted cr@p. Marvellous.

Sitting here with a glass of port in wondering when to wander into the kitchen for the traditional turkey sandwich.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Port here, too!

Overdid it on the food front, as usual, but that's me! The Dogs had a boring time, sitting in the car for most of the day due to lack of space, but we're home now, the fire is lit, as are the candles, and we're snuggled up with dogs on laps. Therefore, it's too warm!!

With luck, we'll get snow tomorrow. Cheers!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Too hot here too, G4! Central heating on all day, oven in use all morning, and cheery gas fire on in the lounge at mum's request.

By the end of the evening (and the bottle of port ) the walls (and my cheeks) will be glowing cherry red.

Comment

• Gotta love Christmad TV, or not. Star Trek and James Bond.

Think I'll sign off now, I'm fading fast.

G'night.

Comment

• Whoop whoop - we might have snow today - I love the stuff!
                  Yesterday was good. Trifle for brealfast, marmite sarnies for lunch and beans on toast for tea. Several episodes of Babylon 5 and Mr's Browns Boys.
                  Slightly miffed with the Met Office though - they said Christmas Eve was going to be about 5 C. Yesterday morning I had to move the very thick sheet of ice off the birdie water - it flew just like a frisbee and I was impressed. So it was not 5 C
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning Lumpy & any lurkers, a nippy morn but nice & fresh. Don't think you need to share the sner if it arrives Lumpy, I'm fine without it thanks..............
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• BM thats a complete party pooper attitude towards the snow - get therapy before its too late.
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• With Mally on this one, looks nice when first fallen but after that a real pain, I blame Nicos for starting the snowman thread.

Comment

• Morning its still frosty out but it does make the garden look pretty
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Ruddy cold out there this morning. A good solid frost that has completely set the mud, so I have clean dogs From the sound of barking, I guess the dog-walkers of the area are out, setting my lot off. Again.

Please, to whoever's in charge, can me an' Lumpy have some SSSSSNNNNOOOOOWWWWWWW!? Just a lot will do, you know, a couple of feet, or more? That way the idiots of the world stay in, and I can go out and play. *Makes mental note to put tow-rope and snow shovel in car, for idiot rescuing purposes...

Comment

• Happy Boxing Day ? D'oh? Is it time for punch-ups, packing up the unwanted pressies and passing them on, eating takeaways...............
                              Anyway, I'm part of the No Thanks to Snow Group. Don't mind if I never see snow again. If I had a 4 wheel drive vehicle and the urge to play it might be different - but I don't. Just a pair of wellies for transport in snow.
                              Have a good day, whatever you're Boxing.
                              Just popping over to Puppyland - see you later

Comment

• G4 I'm with you - I know the snow causes all kinds of problems but.....having read and re-read The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe as a kid, snow always reminds me of Narnia. Obviously thats without dodgy turkish delight, evil queen and talking lion. I so want a talking beaver.
                                Please don't make rude inuendo about my last sentance.
                                Definately too much coffee - where's the brandy gone?
                                Last edited by Lumpy; 26-12-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X