Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see you again! ...what you been up to?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Just found out where my SIL took my daughter for her mystery surprise - Manchester to see "Wicked" with an overnight stay. She's well pleased and the GGs are jealous! So am I come to think of it
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
        Planted my tomatoes in their final pots today, some in the greenhouse and some on the patio. I have to say mine look a whole lot healthier than the half starved ones Monty was planting out yesterday on Gardeners' World.
        Monty's tomatoes were bad, weren't they! Leaves all yellowed and droopy. His sunflowers were no better either.
        And did you notice how he was tying them up? String round cane and stem together, no room for the stem to expand?

Maybe the BBC were using a non-gardener Monty double?

I have to say though, seeing that Cumbrian garden with the birches and moss and ferns made it worthwhile tuning in to the programme. Beautiful.
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Good morning, looks like the sun is out! Already got first lot of washing in, going to start cleaning soon. Then got off out later to the garden centre when the OH decides to get up out of bed.

Have a good Sunday
          Carrie

Comment

• Is everyone having a lie in this morning? Very quite on here.
            Carrie

Comment

• Nope I'm up and on my first cuppa tea. Dogs fed and watered. Lots to do today.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Tea in the pot. Browsing here while it brews. Percy cat has finally got off our bed. OH and I cling to the edges while he stretches out in the middle. Bad as when the kids used to sneak in, in the night. (They don't now - they're 16 and nearly 21!) trying to decide whether to do school work first or allotment before it gets too warm.
                Tea anyone?

Comment

• Morning the suns out so I've had my morning tea while wondering around the garden
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning everyone. Been up since before 6am. Little boy was coughing and sneezing a lot so got up with him. Given him a dose of hay fever stuff to see if that helps if not I will give him some pink stuff see if that helps him.
                    I am at my mom and dads this afternoon. Its my dads 65th birthday this week and he also retires. So kids are decorating a fish cake for him. Lucky granddad
                    Anyway have a good day everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Hope you're all well?

'Back soon' I said on Monday evening - Oops! Where does the time go!? Managed to get sime of the front jungle cleared yesterday - marestail and couch grass - nuff said lol

Cuppa?
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Just had my cuppa thanks.
                        Did not get a chance to go on forum yesterday. Went to my daughter's house and took tomato plants, soil, trowel and cane and planted out in her pots. She has a very small garden and it needs a lot of sorting which her boyfriend said he would (yeah!).
                        Got home for lunch with OH salad from the garden again. Then it was out in the garden to weed, dead head the pansies and seeded out more spinach and little gems. Made homemade pizza again with the spinach. Went off to see Mad Max film in 3D, very very good but violent.

Comment

• Right, I'd better get going. I need to relocate the Chooks, so they're still shut in - and moaning loudly!

Later...
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all sun is in and out and a bit windy but no rain...yay!! Hope all is well, enjoy your day out Carrie. How is Percy cat these days Wendy...all recovered?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Spoke too soon...it's raining!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Missed you G4! x
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse