Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon All. Wonderful day yesterday, but oh the clearing up! Chester came with all the family for dinner - all the family went home, but guess who's still here? We've heard that snow is forecast, I just hope if it comes it's all gone by Monday when I go back to work. Youngest son came again today and I've just packed him up with a picnic to take home.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Yeh...it'd be nice to have a sprinkling of snow for a couple of days and then a wet night washing it all away.
      Sooo pretty isn't it?

I want to make a snowman!!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• cor, just noticed it's getting dark again...looks like I need to head back into the kitchen and start preparing food!

I've decided that absolutely nothing , foodwise, is going to waste this year...and nope- I'm not going to sit there and stuff my face either!!

Comment

• If it does snow it may be partly my fault for buying my daughter and daughter-in-law a snowman "kit" of plastic eyes, nose, mouth, hat and scarf!

Comment

• No snow here, it's icy rain....no matter, I'm sat down in front of a roaring fire with a puppy on my lap

Comment

• What a great pressie Flo...let's pray for snow !

Comment

• Scarlet!...I'd love to see how he reacts to snow for the first time!
                There are loads of funny Youtube videos of cats and dogs walking on snow for the first time!!

Comment

• Nicos he is a very bold puppy and is already showing signs of stubbornness. I'm definitely going to have my work cut out for me. Although the one thing he is frightened of is walking through the front door I have to pick him up and put him down when we are outside. Really puzzling.

Comment

• Not the best of photos but here he is sat next to me on the settee!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I have just notice my profile now says early fruiter.. Prove it !!!!!!!

Comment

• Well and truly stuffed now - cold turkey, pickles and proper home made chips in a chip pan, lush! The only thing I didn't do was peel the potatoes. Not ashamed to say they were ready peeled from T***o

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          If it does snow it may be partly my fault for buying my daughter and daughter-in-law a snowman "kit" of plastic eyes, nose, mouth, hat and scarf!
                          I know who to blame now Flo it started snowing here about 30mins ago its now 3 inch deep and looking like a blizzard out there
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's just started to snow here and it's sticking
                            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              I know who to blame now Flo it started snowing here about 30mins ago its now 3 inch deep and looking like a blizzard out there
                              My daughter picked up my granddaughter from work and collected Chester just as it started snowing so I'm glad they got home because our road is already a skating rink and they live up at the top of Sheffield! Middle son took my grandsons to Hillsborough for the match. He made it home to Stocksbridge before it started and my youngest son went home from here early afternoon, so at least I know they're all tucked up safe Oh and my daughter and DIL have both said "whoop whoop", they reckon they'll have the poshest snowmen in their streets!

Comment

• Oo -er just had another thought, my new PJ top says "Let it Snow" oops

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X