X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon peeps!

My turn for the hairdresser today! *twirls

Sun is shining, but it's not that warm. Just off up the road for the paper and then a corned beef sandwich for lunch.

Happy birthday/retirement to your dad, NVG.

The problem you are going to have once the exams finish, and for the next umpteen weeks, Scarlet, is getting your boys out of bed at all!

Comment

• Hair is lovely Hazel!
      sigpic

Comment

• It must be hair cutting week I think that makes 4 of us whos had the chop this past week,
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• The hair is looking good girls

Hmm, I've been thinking on that Hazel. I've told one of them this afternoon to get his backside up to the Garden C to see if he can get a part time job. He was not amused. It's that or the local charity shop for a couple of hours a week or I may go nuts!

Been swimming, got oh' car cleaned inside and out and now doing the tea for the kids. Got an hour to water my toms before I go out with the OH. He's racing tonight so I'm on puncture duty

Comment

• Is Mr Scarlet entering the Velothon? Start*— Velothon Wales
            I saw a lot of cyclists last weekend wearing plastic ponchos and silly hats but I think they were in the naked bike Ride

Comment

• Well we are finally home and the kids are in bed. Yeah right what am I saying, they are in their bedroom messing about. Think I am going to have to tell them to get into bed yet again in a few minutes.
              My dad has had a good birthday, thanks for the good wishes. He has just pottered about the house today. They went to Blenheim Palace yesterday and had a good day out
              Today OH and I hacked the hedge out at the front down then hacked the clematis out the back. In all filled 7 black bags of cuttings to take to the council tip. They collect all the green waste there.
              Have a good evening everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Is Mr Scarlet entering the Velothon? Start*— Velothon Wales
                I saw a lot of cyclists last weekend wearing plastic ponchos and silly hats but I think they were in the naked bike Ride
                He couldn't enter VC as we are going on holiday although we won't have much room in the car going down there as we are taking the dog and all the bikes. Cyclist get up always amazes me! OH has a silly hat and an "onesie". This was him in a race in Wales last year - in silly get up
                Attached Files

Comment

• Just had a bbq for our 17th anniversary, son, daughter and sil, lovely night

Comment

• Good morning The sun is out here with nice bright blue skies. Shame I am working, but I will still get to enjoy the sun when I am walking from house to house. Been awake since 4.30am. Bathed, dressed and fed all before 6am lol.

Have a good day
                    Carrie

Comment

• Morning all. Bright, sunny and warm here. According to the BBC weather app on my phone we could hit 22c today.
                      Got school sports day this morning and then if its not to hot might get down to the allotment.
                      Have a good day everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning All. Misty start here which is clearing fast and letting the sunshine through. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Jack!
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Jack!
                            Morning all, looks like we are going to have a lovely day! Sat here enjoying a quiet coffee though need to get the car to the garage for a service and I'm off to Bath in a little while so I need to get my skates on.

Comment

• Morning all, lovely day here again!! My toms/cucs spent there first full night in the open last night, haven't been to check on them yet but fingers crossed. Have a great day all, looks like the weather is going to be kind to everyone!

Oh Happy Anniversary Jack and Mrs. Jack and have a great day in Bath Scarlet, lovely city!
                              Last edited by Jay22; 11-06-2015, 07:25 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning and I'm loving this sunshine hope it stays around

Happy Anniversary to the both of you Jack
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X