This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
    Have a great time Hazel speaking of SENSIBLE have a brainworm for the journey
    You rotter, BB! At least I won't be spending my Friday night on the by-ways of Youtube without a ball of string - big sis is an early-to-bed-early-to-rise kinda gal, so 'we can make the best of the day'. In this case, around a ceramics exhibition at the museum. It will be more interesting than it sounds. No, really.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Can I fit in your bag Hazel? I would love a night out in Cardiff
    Now I have the majority of my wardrobe in my bag, Scarlet, there's no room!

Instructions have been left for Domino cat's eating regime - I admit that he's a worry, what with being 16½ and with a gradually diminishing appetite and increase in snoozing in the sun. Or the shade, as the fancy takes him.

Enough! I must be off or I'll miss my train!

Comment

• Have a great time Hazel!

( I wanna come toooo)
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• .......and plasters....... and do I need a long sleeve top/jumper?????........

*zooooooooooom!

Comment

• Hazel...GO!!!!...I seem to recall there are a few shops in Cardiff where you can buy the things you forget to take !

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! it's still too hot for me. today's customer refuses to get their watering system working. It needs a new pump, and they won't buy one. Their roses were absolutely stunning last week, and fading fast this week. They have some gorgeous roses, as well as many other lovely plants, and they desperately need watering.

Customer stopped me nagging, by giving me an ice lolly to eat...
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• This is a selection of their roses, and, for some reason there's an alien in there! Lol
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Glutton4...; 03-07-2015, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Hazel - we'll keep a welcome for you and your Sis.
                As Nicos said, there are a few shops in Cardiff, if you forget anything.
                I have a night out in Cardiff every night - when I'm not having a night in Forecast is for rain tonight and light showers tomorrow. 21C for Saturday and Sunday so not too hot for sightseeing.
                Enjoy your stay here

Comment

• Love that peach one!

Comment

• Sadly I removed all the flowers from it today, Scarlet. They'd all either finished or shrivelled up. It's around six feet high, and at least that wide, too. It smells lovely, and if I knew what it was called I'd buy one. I will, however, be taking cuttings!

My favourite is the fourth one. It smells sooooo delicious, I could eat it. Here (if I get the right blimmin picture lol) is a close-up.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 03-07-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Evening all. Didn't get chance this morning to say hello so its hello from me now
                      Have been to allotment to get the netted up a bit more. They have gone mad in all this warm weather. Have dug my pentland javelin spuds. Several people have asked me for some spuds so an giving them out tomorrow.
                      Have been trying to map out a raised bed area for salad stuff and root veg for next year. Am looking at 3 beds at 5ftx4ft beds. Well that's the plan so far ask me later on and I'll of changed my mind again
                      Have a good evening everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all!
                        Bit of a domestic day here for me today.

Was woken up early this morning by a fantastic thunderstorm- loads of rain and hail.

The wet stuff is very welcome - the lawns are slowly recovering. It's amazing how they can survive so long without rain.
                        Not nice walking on scratchy brown/orange crispy lawns is it?

Comment

• Morning all, our storm came in just after midnight. Woke me up. It was a belter, thunder and lightning .
                          Must have dropped a few inches of rain.
                          Air is now very fresh outside
                          More spud digging up this weekend. It's charlottes next - yum
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

Well the rain missed us again, could see the flashing in the distance but not a single rain drop, got the grandchildren today so will have to pop over and water the plot later.

Enjoy your weekend all
                            Last edited by Greenleaves; 04-07-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Morning All Very, very frightening here too during the night (but I wasn't) Call out the Instigator came to mind as well Misty now. I have begonias to plant today to pretty the place up.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, looks like the sun is out for us.

Had a very lazy morning, only just got out of bed 15 mins ago. Work woke me up asking if I can go in on my day off. I told them no and went back sleep lol.

Anyway, I am finishing last nights pizza off for breakfast.(I find it always tastes better the day after)

Have a good day
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X