Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Very overcast here at the moment and the phone app says its going to rain all day here from about 10ish. So stopping in and doing some cleaning
    Have a good day everyone
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, not too bad here, quite bright in fact.
      My hubby has been doing lots of garden clearance over the weekend, hopefully that's it for the moment. I have plans for our garden, but only put ideas into his mind in small doses lol.
      Still got the BQ greenhouse minus glass pack in the garage .........
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

Much cooler this morning with a few spots of rain in the air. Not sure what the day holds yet but I am sure the OH will have a list of tasks for me! Might visit the casualty area of the local GC to see if anything is worth rescuing, well at least attempting to rescue. Last year in got two gooseberry bushes for 25p each and they are doing fine

Have a good day

Comment

• Morning All. Same here GL, quite gloomy really. I have a three hour training session this morning for yet another electronic patient record system. Hey-ho
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin all!

Domestic day today I'm afraid!
            Think I'll get some of the dreaded ironing out of the way before it gets too hot .

Some of the black cherries are nearly ripe, so I may spend part of my day just sitting and stuffing them in my mouth! ( well, someone has to! )
            Looks like it could be a bumper year too..yey!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^^^^^^can I have a copy of that recipe please

Comment

• Morning all, another dull day here. My OH and MiL were given gift vouchers for a sea plane flight from Loch Lomond a year and a half ago. They have had each booking they have made cancelled since then. Today is another day where they are booked to fly at lunch time...I'm not confident it's going to happen today either! Just shows how bad the weather is up here.
                I am on kitchen cleaning duties today trying to get rid of the thin layer of dust which is everywhere. Now that the tiler has finished I can finally get in and get started.
                Hope you all have a fabulous day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Seemed to of had a load of rain again last night so that's saved me one job down the allotment.
                  Got to go and see the nurse at the doctors today. Usual check up and to be told loose weight and my blood pressure is up.
                  Have a good day everyone
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, just on my break at work. So poped over to my mums to sort the rabbit and make sure my sister(not so little anymore) is okay. She not in work because she is ill.

Only in work until 1pm today, then I am going food shopping.

Looks like it is going to rain here. So not going out once I am home later. Going to clean the flat once my OH goes to work tonight. I love having the bed to myself when he works nights, does that make me a bad person? ha

Have a good day
                    Carrie

Comment

• Morning all

Today's list includes cutting the lawn, picking cherries & getting a start on the dreaded hedge cutting on the plus side due to last years fencing exercise (en gaarrr, twoshay, par D der & other french sayings ) I only have 300 feet of it to cut this year
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all.
                        It's a dull morning here. I'm predicting a little light rain, just enough to disfigure the paintwork on the car I washed yesterday but not enough to do any good for the vegetables.

We're off to the sister-in-law for the afternoon, where I get to help with paperwork and also act as horticultural advisor. So I'd better get the greenhouse watered now. Catch you later!
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• For fans of the film quadrophenia (sp?) the pie n' mash shop at 48 Goldhawk Road, Sheperds Bush that featured in the film is closing its doors on the 25th of July, so it's your last chance to eat there should you wish to. Also I'm informed there is more than a slight chance of seeing a whole lot of period scooters there on the day.
                          I'm not going as it is of no interest to me, but for anyone who is I think it will be a good day out.
                          Last edited by bearded bloke; 07-07-2015, 10:38 AM.
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Thanks Bernie but I know Mr Pots won't be going that far on his '64 Lambretta so he'll be looking at youTube instead.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon all, just had a very heavy rain shower, now it's sunny and bright
                              The bags and bins of spuds have been playing musical chairs again curtesy of hubby. I'm praying my numbering stays on them lol
                              We are going through these lovely tasting spuds far too quickly, hard not to be greedy is it
                              Hope you are all having a good day
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• NS- We are on day 3 of eating our first digging of spuds

think we're ( 2 of us) getting through 5lbs a day!!!

sooooo yummy!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X