Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning from another patch of sunshine. Feeling smug as I've already weeded the onions and lifted some garlic - all before my first cup of coffee. It was meant to be my early morning wander but I was tangentised by the onions
    A bowl of strawberries with granola and yogurt is next on the agenda. Who knows where my tangents will lead me after that?
    Have a great day everyone

Comment

• hmmmph, I can't get on to the Minor Rant thread . Keeps telling me about coookies but I don't want to know about cookies. grrrrh

Comment

• Oooh Cookies
        Yes please, Ap, if you have some to spare! Any chocolate ones - they're my favourite

Comment

• Technical issue here too. Why can't I "stretch" the pages like I usually do on my iPad . Font is so tiny without. Not my iPad as I can stretch any other we site.

Comment

• I thought it was just me Wendy, thanks for posting this. I'll make sure that Admin see it. I think there are a couple of "issues" I think they may be looking at the Vine and a couple of things have gone a bit astray.
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Evening all. Very warm here again and meant to be warmer here tomorrow. So the kids are going to my mom and dads for the night so will have to try and get down to allotment to water.
              Met the kids new teachers today. They seemed ok and the kids really like them so that's a good thing.
              Have a good evening everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• Evenin all!

Had a great time swimming today- even braved the outdoor pool

Can hardly move just now- and need to iron before I go to bed

Had a bit of a gloat at the cost of black cherries in Lidl...€10/kg!
                I have bucket fulls here!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVENIN' PEEEEEEEEEPS! Just in case you've all dozed-off in the sun!

I'm poooooooped; we did tomorrow's job after today's, as I have to wait in tomorrow for my fibre-optic internet installation. Only three years later than we were promised when we moved-in!

Now sat here in the back garden, trying to ignore the sound of the ruddy pigeons. Anyone else been invaded by these ruddy black beetle-like bugs? We've resorted to lighting the fire-pit, and have bunged it full of grass so the smoke is keeping them away. It works!

G and T?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening all! Just back from watering at the Hill - courgettes with water from the tap, me with beer from the clubhouse,

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Oooh Cookies Any chocolate ones - they're my favourite
                    That's a fib - they are ALL your favourites!

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Had a bit of a gloat at the cost of black cherries in Lidl...€10/kg!
                    £2 here for a little punnet in M&S - it works out at 10p a cherry!

I haven't got bucketsful, but here is tonight's pickings along with stuff collected at the Hill ...

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    We've resorted to lighting the fire-pit, and have bunged it full of grass so the smoke is keeping them away. It works!
                    Can't help feeling that there is a flaw in that plan as you will now both be smoky Joes!

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    G and T?
                    I have a glass of rhubarb wine, ta.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Good morning

It's suppose to be warm today, but just looking out the window and it looks like it is going to rain.

Going to stick the kettle on...coffee anyone?
                      Carrie

Comment

• Darn, darn, and triple darn....

I wake up with hayfever again

I'll too late for one of Carrie's coffees

And thank you kindly BB...I've caught myself singing this to myself this at least 6 times since this post....
                        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1357414

Oh!.....nearly forgot to say 'morning peeps!'

On white horses...snowy white horses......aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Comment

• Made of candy floss ......

Comment

• We'll race to meet the dawn.....

Comment

• When the heck did I learn those lyrics???????

Thank you kindly BB

Comment

• Tea anyone?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X