X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin all!

You were right Hazel
    Glad you saved it

It's good to see the VVS entries being posted...looks like it's going to be another really good year!
    I'm not wishing the summer away but I'm really looking forward to them all being in so I can see what my garden should be producing!

Looks like my very first courgette is nearly ready to pick. In fact it could well be after the heavy downpour we ended up having yesterday!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned whether it is relaxing or busy !
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, looks like a lovely start to the day. Fingers crossed.
      I have so many tomatoes to ripen, I am looking for receipes now lol.
      Two new fence panels going in today, it is our neighbours fence, but they don't seem to care whether their kids can get out.
      But, because I value our privacy, we end up shelling out for the job to be done grr should be on the rant I know
      On a lighter note, I have decided to put rose bushes along this new bed that's going to be made at the back of the property. That's work in progress
      Off to the charity shop later, have a great day all
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

Glourious morning here Lots to do over the plot today so will keep it short

Have a great Saturday everybody

Comment

• Morning the suns shining and I'm of work today, not that it matters when I only work the one day
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Sweet pea show today
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all, after almost 36 hours of rain and wind it has finally dried up...not sure the sun will make an appearance today but at least it's dry! Haven't decided what to do today will play it by ear.
              Enjoy whatever you are doing today everyone.
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,
                gorgeous here this morning, fresh after some rain with a cool breeze and a lovy blue sky! Think that means I need to get the washing machine on. Still cake decorating, I keep getting interrupted. I've got a room in the attic, lovely bright space with some dormer windows but Stan isn't allowed upstairs (OH - is allergic to dogs ) so I stay in the kitchen to keep him company and the kids are eating at the table every 5 minutes!

Comment

• You seem like a competent sort - would you like to come over and help me with the Everlasting Enormous In Tray?
                  Thanks Hazel - I'm flattered by the offer, but I fear I will have to decline. My competencies are in very limited fields - I'm really good at eating, reading and chatting and only satisfactory at IN TRAY clearing. I used to completely empty the in trays perhaps once every 4-6 weeks; there would be something lurking at the bottom that I had totally forgotten, but no-one had hassled me and the sky had not fallen in. Ergo, it wasn't anything desperately important in the first place! Enjoy the weekend, all that domesticity. Mindless but therapeutic - like mowing the lawn.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveenin awl

I'm back from the annual Wem sweet pea show, the sights, the smells, the running eyes (did I mention I get hay fever ) it was as good as ever I did come back a little better educated & to all our whisky drinking members I say slange because it's the 550th anniversary year of the first known batch of whisky ever produced
                    Last edited by bearded bloke; 18-07-2015, 08:42 PM.
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Slàinte mhath to you too BB!
                      Last edited by Jay22; 18-07-2015, 09:03 PM. Reason: Adding the oo in too! :)
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by susieq100 View Post
                        Thanks Hazel - I'm flattered by the offer, but I fear I will have to decline. My competencies are in very limited fields - I'm really good at eating, reading and chatting and only satisfactory at IN TRAY clearing.
                        In that case, I'm afraid that you don't quality for the post - rather than complementing my skill set, you appear to reinforce my existing abilities. I don't need *another* greedy gulch to scoff the biscuits, and the office turning into a Mother's Union goss-fest will not reduce the In-Tray one jot. I do, of course, wish you every success with your future endeavours.

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                        I'm back from the annual Wem sweet pea show, the sights, the smells, the running eyes (did I mention I get hay fever ) it was as good as ever I did come back a little better educated & to all our whisky drinking members I say slange because it's the 550th anniversary year of the first known batch of whisky ever produced
                        Not entirely sure how you have made the lightning leap from sweet peas to whisky, but slàinte nonetheless.

Oops - pumpkin time! *Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Night Hazel...had a good night out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Night Hazel...had a good night out?
                            Been home for a couple of hours and up watching Little Voice (again!) on the TV.

Went to Local Pub tonight - absolutely packed to the gunnels, so once we'd actually managed to get served to a beer, we found a niche and people watched.

Comment

• Nice film- has a good feel good factor doesn't it?

Comment

• Morning all. Cooler here again as we had quite a bit of rain here last night. Got to see my mom and dad today and take them the stuff I have picked and frozen for them while they were on holiday.
                                So after we have had dinner with them I'm going to try and get down the allotment.
                                Have a good day everyone
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X