This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All and welcome to 2015.
    I didn't wake up until 8.45 Late nights = late mornings . Doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I still have 7 hours beauty sleep. Some would say I should sleep a lot longer
    Its a very mild 10.7C although the sunshiny bit has gone AWOL. If you have it, can you send it back soon please.
    Have a smiley day, I have puppies to play with

Comment

• Mornin all
      The sun's here VC...lovely start to the New Year!

Hope everyone has a good day...what are you all up to?...I'm going to be phoning friends and family for long natters...good job we have free International phone calls!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• For all dog owners

WARNING+++++

We have received notice from a veterinary practice near Guildford, Surrey that they have had three cases of Parvo Virus over Christmas. Please seek advice from your veterinary surgeon if your dog is not vaccinated or it is out of date. Better to be safe than sorry.

There was also a case of Parvo in the Sheffield area in the last week. Distemper is also raising its ugly head again with a confirmed case on post mortem in Edinburgh.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Afternoon All, dull as dishwater here and the snow has just about gone thank goodness. Son is here washing his car and I'm about to make some cottage pies. See you later
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good afternoon and Happy new year
            Last edited by cariann88; 01-01-2015, 11:12 AM.
            Carrie

Comment

• Our decoration are down and Christmas is back in the cupboard for another year, its odd how empty the room looks even though we didn't put the tree up.

Waving at Carrie
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We leave ours up until the 12 th night, unless of course the tree drops so many needles it starts driving us mad!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• afternoon all,am still tired after being up till about 2 am,must try and greet the day,before tis dark again,was a good evening,stuck a buffet on the table,and picked at it into the early hours,roll on the better weather so we can start the garden lark over once more
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• and a happy New year to all from me as well. I've been keeping up in the GR but no puppy thread yet?

We're not lunching till about three and just basically slobbing around meantime. Not going out anywhere today. Reduced drink drive limits up here now in place so even the sniff of a cork could have adverse results

Comment

• Afternoon all, and a happy New Year to those who didn't stop up last night!

I had a lie in, but now the washing is in the machine (not sure it will go on the line for more than about 3 minutes as it's threatening rain) and the kitchen floor is sparkling.

Next up is to give the worktops a good going over with Vim and the scouring pad. I love my vast expanse of worktops, but it's quite a big job to do them all properly.

Mind you, I could go out for the paper first and have a coffee....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                        I've been keeping up in the GR but no puppy thread yet?
                        course there is

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooon Peeps, and Happy New year to you all!

We had the usual quiet night in. Went to bed around half ten, but we were soon up and about, thanks to the idiots with fireworks. We have a king-size bed, but there really isn't room for us and three quaking Retrievers, so it was a bit of a squash. Thankfully, it was over by about 1:30 am so we saw in the New Year anyway. Sadly not in the right frame of mind, but hey-ho I hope you all had more fun than we did.

Our internet connection is playing silly chuffers again today, so I've had no excuse not to get on with 'stuff' that needs doing. Hubby has wrapped up warm, and taken his head-cold outside, and is servicing his motor. He popped in for a cuppa a while back, and declared his motor's gear-box oil was worse than mine. We all feel better for knowing that, don't we?

Right, Horsey duties call, so I'm off. Catch you later, internet permitting.
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• ... and, as there's no one to chat to, I'll booger off again. G'Night.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• G'Night G4............Are you asleep yet

Oops, Sorry. Hope I didn't wake the dogs

Goodnight everyone

Comment

• Morning All. Windy here and still dark, but much warmer than of late. Normal working day today, feels weird having a holiday yesterday and it's the weekend tomorrow! Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X