Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, well through the window it looks a lovely sunny day but its a big trick its 3.5c out there.

give those puppies an extra cuddle from me VC
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Got neck ache after last night's star-gazing. And we overslept.

I have been advised that we are venturing out to do some shopping, this morning. Deep joy. Not. Yes, out there, with people, Jo Public and I don't get on, you know lol I have no patience with ditherers, loose kids, screaming kids, and folk that can't park a pint-sized car in a car park.

Better summon some enthusiasm, and find my polite and tolerant hat! Coffee?
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I have been advised that we are venturing out to do some shopping, this morning. Deep joy. Not. Yes, out there, with people, Jo Public and I don't get on, you know lol I have no patience with ditherers, loose kids, screaming kids, and folk that can't park a pint-sized car in a car park.
        Should that be in the rant thread then?

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          No Christmad trees left in Scotland!? Yeah. Right.

Nutter!
          Too,true G4 but I'm not about to become a lumberjack! been to local garden centre, supermarket, well know DIY store, not a one. Going to try further afield today. Wish me luck!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
            Should that be in the rant thread then?
            It will be - before long.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
              G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Got neck ache after last night's star-gazing. And we overslept.

Better summon some enthusiasm, and find my polite and tolerant hat! Coffee?
              Glad I don't live on the parallel universe where you diagonally park G4, would be too scared to go tree shopping today!
              sigpic

Comment

Diagonal parkers in a supermarket carpark. Don't get me started
                Maybe I'll pop over to the Rant thread.............or maybe not!!

Comment

whoops, I deliberately parked at an angle yesterday at the supermarket that like a bit of everyone else's business(and doing them no good either ha ha). Anyway, I'm sooooh fed up of coming back to my car and finding the cars next to me have parked so close it's almost impossible to get in. It's cause and effect. Anyway yesterday did I get in to my car again without any problem. You guessed it. Some git parked parallel to my car and extremely close at that. can't win. Anyway, as you were

Comment

Job done. Straight in. Straight out.

I reckon all the idiots (bar one) were waiting for me to get done before venturing out.

To the one: Don't worry, apology not needed (just as well, as I didn't get one), you just carry on. But try and get to an optician, as your eyesight is obviously as faulty as your manners. Ignorant @r$e!

Comment

Ya know what!? I don't much like 'real' people. I get on much better with the nice friendly polite 'pretend' people that live inside my poota...
                      Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-12-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

^^^^ Nutter

Comment

You may well be right, VC. But I do have a point. I mean, why are people just so bladdy rude? Ram your trolley into the side of my basket if you must, in your haste to get through. But at least have the decency to apologise when you hit me.

It is a week and a half before Christmad for everyone, not just those who think they are more important than the rest of us. We were in MandS Food, where, quite frankly, I had expected better. I suspect, however, it is just a reflection on the area in which we live - sadly it seems to be mainly populated with selfish @r$eh0l€s at all levels.

What would I like for Christmad? A big fat dose of conscience for all the selfish people, that's what!

Right, that's enough of my whingeing for one day. Coffee?
                          Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-12-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Now I know we are all being polite and talking nicely about other things but really....

where are our puppy photos today VC????

I know you couldn't take flash but I am missing the daily fix!!!
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Sorry Jeanie.............I'll see what I can do

Comment

Ooh ooh oooh - Petal has learned her first trick and seems to know at least two if not three commands!

Her trick - an easy one to teach really, is the 'touch' trick - she touches the flat of my palm with her nose to get a treat from the other hand.

She also knows 'hup' - not the gundog 'hup' but the domestic 'hup' which means to jump up beside me! And I can get her to plonk her bottom on the ground for a few seconds on the 'sit' command to get her treat. The other good point about Petal is that she learned to use the dog flap in the space of a few hours, showing Rosie the way - she had forgotten! Petal may look goggle eyed and a bit spaced out but she is a clever little doggie
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X