Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a busy bee, Stan has had his first real walk this morning. Went out with a friend and her dog...he didn't run off and came back when called feeling pretty chuffed. Though we have first puppy class tonight. I hope he is good for me

Attached Files
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 15-01-2015, 11:54 AM. Reason: flipping photo

Comment

• Can't get over what a handsome chap he is Scarlet!
      He looks bright!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Coffee on it's way Carrie.....hope you feel better soon x

Comment

• Nicos, he is bright (I think he comes to his name, will sit, nearly getting there with lying down, waits - especially good when I go upstairs, I say wait and he sits there until I come back. The problem is he still thinks that he should go to the toilet indoors : took him out this morning and as soon as we came home he relieved himself in the dining room, same place every time

Comment

• Sounds like Stan is a very smart chap, Scarlet, and very handsome too.

One of the pups has pooed in my gardening shoe! Good thing I noticed before I put them on this morning You need eyes in the back of your head with puppies running free

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Been a busy bee, Stan has had his first real walk this morning. Went out with a friend and her dog...he didn't run off and came back when called feeling pretty chuffed. Though we have first puppy class tonight. I hope he is good for me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52377[/ATTACH]
              Stan does look a nice happy pup enjoy your class tonight.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• He is totally adorable, Scarlet. Soooo sweeeeeet. Clean the wee patch with mouthwash (not the bright blue one if you have a pale cream carpet lol), as it contains a protein neutraliser, and will be more of a deterrent to him than most other things you can use.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Or you could use a bio detergent - that's what they have in the mop up bucket at dog training!

I think I broke my dogs! I took them and a third springer to the park for a good hour on Tuesday, got them all filthy and worn out, then took the three back to the park for two good hours yesterday, even more filthy and even more worn out! Today none of them wanted to get up and do much today. My two went to the dog groomers and Rosie needed three lots of shampoo to get her clean!

Petal still wants to woof at the cat from time to time in between naps!
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening all. I have accomplished todays missions of, watching 4 Downton Abbies (just got to series 2), cooked dinner, posted a few questions on here, broke a corner off my front tooth and sat all glassy eyed looking at sheets of paper that were waiting for me to try and figure out what and where to put things in the back garden and lottie.
                    I think I my follow the zen teaching of Big Mally who seems to advocate peace through unplanned improvisation (on another thread he sat 'what plan')

Teach me Master Teach.

I would try staring at my navel but unfortunately I can't quite see it.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Evening, people!

Did you miss me today? I've just got in from being in London all day for work - a really good day!

I now have a cup of tea in front of me and I can't make my mind up whether I am energised with good ideas and new prospects; or just plain knackered!

Knackered, I think - so I'll call it a day with a bath and early night. Nos da!

Comment

• Sings: Good Morning, Good Morning, we've danced the whole night through, good morning, good morning to you! (Judy Garland, sorry, have to do it).
                        Happy Friday to All, even if you're not working today.
                        1 degree here and not even a breeze, so hoping for a fine and bright day. Enjoy
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I have a date with the 'hygienist ' this morning, dreading it, hate it, guess I'll feel better this afternoon!
                          DottyR

Comment

• Good luck Dorothy, does yours charge £88 per hour like our Miss Whiplash?
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                              Good luck Dorothy, does yours charge £88 per hour like our Miss Whiplash?
                              Something similar, I 'm just SO relieved to get out, I just 'pay and run'!
                              DottyR

Comment

• Mornin all!
                                Thank you Flo...a nice start to the morning!.....I LOVE that song...I've always fancies dancing around a room and tipping a sofa back like they do!
                                Problem us I'd probably break the sofa and my neck in the process!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0j3-tmQLjg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X