This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon

Been over to the shops in my wrapped up nice and warm in my winter walking clothes, have to be careful how I bend down because sometimes my lined trousers make farting noises
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Morning we've had snow just enough to make the garden looks pretty
      Bren, it`s magic having snow in the gardens it even makes mine look tidy
      was out in the greenhouse last night making some shelves started at -3c
      but soon had the fire going and finished a warm 7c
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening peeps! Been out and about late afternoon - mostly sitting on the M6.

But home now in the very light snow, with tea in the oven. Bit cross about the snow because if it keeps up then the normal Pub With Tuesday Live Music will be called off - and as my version of dry January is 'no drinking at home', I was looking forward to a beer!

Comment

• Good morning, looks like the snow we had last night is now turning into ice. Don't think I will be going out anywhere while the weather is like this. Have a good day whatever you do
          Carrie

Comment

• Morning all - pretty cold out there but surprisingly car windows and door locks are not frozen over unlike last 2 mornings - meeting my brothers in Glasgow later this morning for lunch.
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Hurrah, I'm back!!!! May only be temporary so I will try to catch up on all the posts I've missed. The ISP called yesterday to tell me they couldn't get out to our house until Friday but got up this morning and all the lights were green on the router so thought I would have a try! How is everyone? Hope you are all well. Really missed your chat, I haven't even managed to catch up on anything while the internet was down...my bad! We had another snowfall last night with temperatures way below zero so the road outside is like a skating rink! Have to take both dogs to the vet this afternoon for blood tests. Good news is Harry is back to his usual self and this is just a check up. Anyhoo, off to catch up on the other threads while I can...fingers crossed that's me back for good! Talk later.
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning, its been snowing here since 9ish last night must have 3 or 4inch it doesn't look like it will last long its the wrong sort of snow as British rail would say.

Welcome back Jay
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Welcome back Jay! You have been missed

Morning all, I'm later this morning. The kids have study leave so I won't be going out till later. Freezing out there too so I'm staying in close to the Aga

Comment

• Morning all! Grey here, and cold, but the snow last night came to nothing. Pub With Tuesday Night Live Music still cancelled though. But seeing friends later as it is Wednesday Night Pub Night, and this one not likely to be cancelled - hurrah!

And - uh-oh - I've realised that I'm going to let Snadge down as I can't go for a run with him later - I'm taking mum to an appointment at lunchtime instead.

Comment

• Any excuse, to avoid exercise - I dunno

Comment

• Good afternoon folks still cold here had a fall of snow last night so went over the field with youngest grandson after he came out the nursery , the snow is rather crisp spent more time on a swing then it was feeding time, got the boots and warm clothes off then was asked to bring in some onions and a leek, slippers are not very good for walking in snow and ice.....wimin!!
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all...Nice and bright here today

Don't worry Hazel, I've got you covered..I did an 11k for you...hope it was enough...
                          Busy in work, so not getting on here as often...
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooon Peeps!

We had some snow this morning, so I'm happy. Horsey chores and dog walk done. I say walk, we wandered and the dogs belted around like loons.

Coffee?
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I'll have a coffee please g4.

Good afternoon, it's snowing here. I'm at my mums at the moment. Had to come and sort the rabbit out. Will be going back home in a bit.
                              Last edited by cariann88; 21-01-2015, 01:26 PM.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                                Afternoon all...Nice and bright here today

Don't worry Hazel, I've got you covered..I did an 11k for you...hope it was enough...
                                Busy in work, so not getting on here as often...
                                Phew! Thanks, Trip, got me out a hole there! More than enough to cover Snadge's measly planned 5.

Busy in work here too, and the weather is not so good for getting out there, is it? Gym tomorrow, then a run in the park at the weekend, when it hopefully will not be so soddin' cold!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X