Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All. Missed the morning greeting today. We had lots and lots of the white stuff. We couldn't get the car off the drive, so my son had to come from the other side of Sheffield to take me to work (it's near where he lives) and has had to bring me home too. It's been snowing all day and is still at it, although it does feel a tad warmer so I hope it will turn to rain. New phone has arrived so off to play with it. See you later
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Ner sner ere - apart from a few flakes last weekend It's been cold, grey and damp here all day.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Cold damp and black now RL? Well, it is here.

I have updated my Lappy's operating system today, so we're lookin' all shiney and pretty and new. It's the little things...

You lot OK?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
          Ner sner ere - apart from a few flakes last weekend It's been cold, grey and damp here all day.
          Right, you and the dog budge up because I'm coming to lodge with you for a bit

Comment

• What time you arriving Flo? I need to know whether to make a special breakfast

Comment

• I can't even get off the drive RL, so you're safe for today at least. When I do get the chance, I'll bring the black dag x

Comment

• Morning all! How's the snow and have you mastered your phone yet Flo?
                Kids are driving me nuts it's me who's going through exam pressure, I had a sleepless night worrying about it last night. I can't wait for them to be over another week and two days to go. ...
                Last edited by Scarlet; 22-01-2015, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• Morning Scarlet. Snow still lying, but slushy and thankfully the roads are clear for son to come over again. We still can't get the car out and I'll have to postpone my haircut. Got any ribbon?
                  I've changed the wallpaper on the phone and signed in to goggle, so that's a start, but I still haven't a clue how to use it (see RT). Hope the boys do well. You not sleeping will not affect the outcome you know; they sound chilled out, so relax

Comment

• Morning all, still cold here but think it has to return to the usual wind and rain by tomorrow! Would rather have the cold. Hope the boys do well Scarlet, I'm sure they will.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning Jay, good to have you around two days in a row . After weeks of internet probs I feel your pain
                      Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      You not sleeping will not affect the outcome you know; they sound chilled out, so relax
                      That's the problem! So bl@@dy relaxed I find them playing computer games when they should be working...I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed

Comment

• Morning the snows still around just less of it

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        Snow still lying, but slushy and thankfully the roads are clear for son to come over again. We still can't get the car out and I'll have to postpone my haircut. Got any ribbon?
                        I've changed the wallpaper on the phone and signed in to goggle, so that's a start, but I still haven't a clue how to use it (see RT).
                        Flo it sounds like you're getting to grips with your phone now about you hair I've got ribbon and a spare plant pot take your pick
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• minus 4c here when I came in 10 mins ago. . On the bus route 50 yds along, the street is on a down slope to a tee junction onto our street. With black ice, last night about 11.00pm, a bus came down there, took off like a sledge and slid clean over the junction. Bus collided with a car in the driveway and pushed it into the wall of the house. I phoned the Council but as far as I can see, the road still hasn't been gritted. Really awful.

Comment

• Morning all - looks quite bright this morning - may get up to the allotment to do some tidying
                            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Morning all! How's the snow and have you mastered your phone yet Flo?
                              Kids are driving me nuts it's me who's going through exam pressure, I had a sleepless night worrying about it last night. I can't wait for them to be over another week and two days to go. ...
                              They are Mocks?????

Maybe if they do badly they may wake up with a jolt??
                              What they never seem to realise is that the more they learn now, there is less to cram in later on

Hindsight is a fine thing - wot?
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I disagree you shouldn't revise for mocks......if you do how do you know if its something you already know or something you have just learn't and will forget again shortly after the exams.

Don't revise, then you know exactly what you are weak on and can concentrate especially on those areas that need improving.
                                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X