Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! The days are already noticeably longer - wahaaaaaay!

I managed to sit Hubby down long enough to get on top of his side of the paperwork today, so that's me set up with work for the next week, to sort it all out. We had a brief escape, as I managed to persuade him to come out Dog-walking again - that's twice this year! It won't last, as I fit it round my Horsey chores, and he prefers to avoid those.

It's been a lovely day here, I had to draw the curtain to keep the sun out of my eyes - typical!

Anyone for a cuppa?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening folks! Hasn't it been a lovely day? Oops - apologies to anyone who has had horrible weather, but we've had sunshine most of the day. It has been a bit - uh - bracing, but nice enough for me to run the best part of 6 miles round the park in a short sleeved T.

Before I went out, I cut one of the two remaining squash in two, scooped out the seeds, and roasted the two halves so I can make soup out of the (now soft) flesh. Think it might taste a bit boooooooooring on it's own - what do you think?

Comment

• Lazy bones here!
        Not been up to much today other then pick up a few garden bargain!

Picked up these cute crates from Home Bargains.
        Small £2.99
        Medium £3.99
        Large £4.99
        Hoping to find a plant pot to fit inside to grow flowers in.

My next bargain from Dunelm. A Kilner Jar Carrier £3.75
        It's got six sections inside, I found some square pots that just need the side trimming up which fit nicely. Hoping to grow some Trailing Labelia at the front then whatever takes my fancy at the back.

I'm now on the look out for a old pair of wooden step ladders.
        There's loads on eBay for free collection just not in my area.
        Attached Files
        @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• I like those crates
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all. Well little boy hasn't been sick for the rest of the day. Just hope he gets a decent nights sleep and I hope I get a decent night kip to.
            Did the bird count today with the kids. So that kept them happy for an hour. Very cold here today so we had to wrap up very warm.
            Very impressed with your crates Natalie
            sigpic

Comment

• I picked up these crates from the local market just before christmas
              Sorry about the bad photo. I only took it quick to send to my husband. I paid £10 for the 3.
              Not sure what to use them for.
              Attached Files
              @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• Good morning. I have been awake since 5am, OH snoring has kept me awake. Can still hear him now snoring away and I am in another room! I've cleaned the house, just need to hoover when he is awake. Just made myself a coffee, anyone want any?
                Carrie

Comment

• Mornin Carrie!.....
                  Any chance of a mug of tea instead?

Cor...it's still pretty dark out there isn't it?
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos, sure I'll make you a tea.

Sure is dark out there.
                    Carrie

Comment

• Thanks Carrie....just as I like it!

What's everyone up to today?...I'm thinking of making some plum and apple chutney....trying to work my way through the freezer and stock up my shelves whilst I have a bit more 'spare time'

I do , however, have a Jack Reacher book tempting me .....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, tea or coffee will be fine.
                        I'm cat sitting for our daughter, managed to find everything so far. Tea, toast and marmalade., and it is blissfully peaceful, sorry Carrie.
                        Eldest Grandson that grunts instead of speech us still in bed, littlest GG is away until later on - THEN the peace will be shattered lol.
                        Going to cook a big shepherds pie for when everyone returns tonight.
                        Have a great day
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Just wasted a happy minute or two watching VC's puppy video. Fab.

I'll be late at the stables now...
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning, the suns shinning, snows almost gone so we'll be of walking later on thats after doing the Big bird watch and digging up parsnips and fartichokes.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - not sure what the weather is going to be like but think there may be a couple of hours rain free sometime between 1000-1400 so I can finish off yesterday's work on this year's potato bed - also think I'll collect another couple of bags of seaweed. :-)
                              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Happy Sunday everyone. Now I'm off to the Plot, again!! Feeling inspired ( a bit)!

My neighbours Still have their xmas tree up! Should I tell them the Xmas time has gone, or do you think it's gonna be there till next xmas? None of my business I know! Just silly.

Bye
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X