Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all! It looks like a grey day out there today.

Enjoy yourselves, whatever you get up to!

Comment

• Morning all, a bit of a drab one here in Nestland, not sure what to do with it yet.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning its a good day here no rain, snow or wind
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Dry here this morning, but chilly. Laundry on, and I'm doing paperwork again. Lunch-time horse duties and dog walk, today, so I get a break later. Meanwhile, coffee - pass your cups!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Thanks G4!

Biscuit anyone?

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Suns out hooray. Been to 99p store and Wilkos, picked up a few bits I didn't need as usual. Got some charlottes in 99p, in fact 2 small bags for 99p.
              Washings on, got to get in some card making this week, oh and cake making .......
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Artur noone awl

Off to do some spring cleaning in the chook run, later peeps >>>>>>>>>>>.
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Feeling very happy as I've managed to weed all the tubs at the front of the house

...now just need to do the front borders but we've started to get a nippy wind so I've come inside.

Got stinging warm fingers now the circulation has returned!!

Comment

• Aaaaaaarternooooooon Peeps. Hope you're all well. Nags, Dawgs and Chooks done. Additional washing required, though, as Oscar found some lovely wet, slimy, and very stinky fox poo to roll in. Git!

Had some very sad news from the friend of a friend. Been OK about it, until I watched VC's puppy video, which is so lovely, it made me all gooey and sentimental, so now I'm blubbing like an idiot.

Kettle's hot...
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• (((Hugs and big licks))) for G4 from the Puppies.
                      I'd love a coffi but have to go out for more puppy food - can't believe how much they eat. Maybe I should call them the Glutton5

Comment

• Better out than in G4. A good blubber helps..I'll have a cuppa.

Stan has taken to eating the fox cr@p his breath stinks and on a few occasions I've had to grab it out of his mouth! YUK

Comment

• Sorry Scarlet but that did make me smile! Fox poop sure does smell bad!

I had to run to work yesterday morining after getting stuck in traffic. I'm now paying the price. From the waist down everything aches!
                          And now have get my butt of this chair and go and paint the coving in the hall .

Have a nice day all!
                          @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Stan has taken to eating the fox cr@p his breath stinks and on a few occasions I've had to grab it out of his mouth! YUK
                            Can you train him to drop it and give him a small treat/chew to occupy him whilst you dispose of the poo???

EEeeewwwww!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              (((Hugs and big licks))) for G4 from the Puppies.
                              I'd love a coffi but have to go out for more puppy food - can't believe how much they eat. Maybe I should call them the Glutton5
                              They should be called THE FAMOUS FIVE VC
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• When we had our Wire fox terrier he used to love to roll in fox poo if you called him back before he started to drop his shoulder he'd leave it alone but after that moment there was no chance.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X