Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck at the vets VC, wet and windy here and cold indoors as we are having a new boiler fitted and front and back doors open.

Comment

• Cold wet and windy here as well. Nothing much going on. Could do housework I suppose ......
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin all!
        I was up so early this morning, I went back to sleep!

Looks like we've got the nicest weather of all of you!
        Bright but cloudy, fine drizzle and just the odd gust of wind...it'll get worse now I've said that won't it?

Glad to see New York didn't get the blizzards they forecast...it could have been horrendous.

OH is out playing with his chainsaw before going off to work....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning. Sorry am a bit behind on things this morning. Went to bed early last night as I was feeling pretty rough. Think I have got kid germs.
          Going to plant some seeds later. My mom managed to get me some of those trays that you get salads in at supermarkets. So going to do an experiment to see if I can use them like a mini, mini propagator.
          Hope everyone is ok out there. Starting to get very cold here and windy.
          Have a good day everyone
          sigpic

Comment

• Cold and breezy up here. Been the off flurry of snow but I think much more expected overnight. Brrrrrh!!

Comment

• Same here but so far nothing lying! Oh and afternoon all, apologies for my bad manners!
              sigpic

Comment

• Near miss this afternoon - after dropping off eldest grandson at school was returning home when just approaching a sharp bend to the left an oncoming car coming round the bend at high speed went into a skid, over corrected and ended up rolling over and finished right way up facing out of the field directly opposite where I had come to a halt. Fortunately a check revealed the female driver to be shaken but unhurt and a female friend who arrived within a minute or so took over looking after her and phoning for assistance etc. I have been hit twice by oncoming cars on the wrong side of the road and for a brief moment I thought no.3 was on the cards as I had no place to go and could only brake and await the outcome.

Eldest grandson and I have chees tonight in 40 minutes. :-)
                Last edited by Sheneval; 28-01-2015, 05:21 PM.
                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Evening all! Cold here - bitter wind - but dry. I was glad that my lunchtime session was on the treadmill in the gym and not out running in the park.

Too close for words, Shen - glad that all were ok. Horrible feeling when you can see disaster looming and are powerless to stop it - happened to me a few years ago as I was in the middle lane of the fast moving but busy motorway when the artic on the inside decided to pull out into my lane....

Good luck to both of you in your matches tonight - let us know how you get on.

Comment

• Hazel,

Worst part was when I went to assist her and traffic was still coming round the bend at speed - if any one of these 3 cars had skidded we would have had no protection. Fortunately none of them did :-)

I have just friendlies tonight so will probably just watch his games - much more exciting than playing myself :-)
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Glad you're ok Shen. It's snowing off and on and the wind is biting. We're supposed to be getting a heavy fall overnight. If that happens, I'll be staying put tomorrow - now my son's working (yay) I have no snow transport. I'm off to see how many murders in Midsomer (bet you're going to watch it too Bren). Much lighter tonight by the way after finally making it to the hairdresser and that's not in colour (or that would be brilliant white). Have a lovely evening whatever you're doing
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening we're also got snow bit bored of it now, don't they know its only supposed to be for Christmas. Flo i can't get into watching Midsomer something about the program annoys me, and before I forget your hair look nice

That was a bit of a scare for you all Shen. glad to hear everyone was ok.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Calum was in brilliant form tonight - ripped his opponent to shreds - hard to believe that this time last year this lad was neck and neck with him for the Junior Championship and was only pipped at the post in the last game of the competition. I'll soon be looking over my shoulder :-)

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Evening peeps,glad your ok shen,and well done your grandson.
                            Like your hair style Flo,really suits you.
                            No snow here,but DH drew my attention to the 3 presumed flakes floating down,been trying to find new rollers for the shower doors,what nightmare,DH been round several places,no joy,i have however now discovered that the original makers have soled out to bath store,and purchased the old stock,so i shall have a walk down the road tomoz,armed with my info,the part it's self and the original paperwork,failing that,i will try to make sence of the relevent dimentions required,then go bogle eyed on google
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening, snowing here to. Its just also been thundering and lighting. Glad your ok Shen.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Glad you're ok Shen, sounds scary, you take care.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X