Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh AP, that's not good. Is it ARI that has a shortage? That's where I was all last week.
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
    If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
      My uncle who is over 80 and suffers from chronic obstructive airways whatsit was taken into hospital last Friday with very low blood oxygen. The idea was to get him stabilised and then get him back to the local cottage hospital. He is now stabilised but no beds in local hospital . Even worse, because there is a shortage of beds in the big hospital, he's being shunted from ward to ward and yesterday, he ended up in a ward with no heating :eek.

Beggars belief. Bad enough being poorly without freezing
      AP - pity some of that oil money generated in Aberdeen wasn't used to sort this out Nationwide
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• all this talk about planting! got myself to morrisons, not a flower bucket in sight, so I enquire, 'how many would you like? ' lady says, mmmmmm we have about 200 she says, asked for 30, she gave me 41! think she was glad to get rid, what a nice lady. Ended up having a good chat as to what we both grew in them.

then I pottered of to £ shop, for a few more bits, ready to go, well almost, need a few tons of potting compost!
        DottyR

Comment

• The Morrisons buckets here have handles - I'd love to have some of those
          Sorry about your health probs, Ap's Uncle and Kitty - and every one else who is suffering from summat Wishing you a speedy recovery and a warm bed.
          Its been sunshiny here all day - not hot sunshiny, but pleasant enough for February.
          Did a little playing in the garden with seedlings and puppies and walked Bessie in the woods.
          To top off a good day, having a delivery of "cake" from the very kind and talented NannySally Thank you - it was a lovely surprise and its safely up on the dresser above the puppy's beds.

Comment

• Thank you for the get well's

Give it 3 or 4 weeks and I will be in the kitchen baking... that's the plan anyhoo. I got a book for xmas on dog biscuit recipes and it has given me lots of ideas for my poochies.
            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
            If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• At least you have us lot to chat to if you're bored, Kitty. Hope you're soon back in the kitchen

Comment

• Originally posted by KittyColdNose View Post
                Oh AP, that's not good. Is it ARI that has a shortage? That's where I was all last week.
                yes, it's ARI. sorry to hear you have been in the wars. Horrible time of year for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                  AP - pity some of that oil money generated in Aberdeen wasn't used to sort this out Nationwide
                  Shen, with the price of oil through the floor and oil jobs tumbling there is precious little cash on the go these days. In the past, I've been a guest at Oil Company pi** ups where tables have beenloaded down with free drink. These days have gone.

I once a saw a cartoon with the Bi Line Please let us have a second oil boom We promise not to Pee it up against the wall this time.

Comment

• I think the oil prices will go back up sometime in the next 5 years but also quite sure the benefits will go the same way as they have for the last 30+ years.
                    Last edited by Sheneval; 04-02-2015, 07:01 AM.
                    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Another great win with checkmate for Calum and his Team - 3rd in a row

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Right I am off, going to watch a program at 10pm and then off to bed. Night
                        Carrie

Comment

• Night Carrie, enjoy your programme. Think I will have an early night too. See you tomorrow. Night night all.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning Finally the temperature is accompanied by frost! It's seemed weird the last few days with below freezing temperatures and no frost. A little bit earlier this morning as Himself has an appointment at the foot clinic. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, soon as the OH has gone to work I am going to get back into bed. His snoring kept me awake most the night, so I got on the coach but couldn't sleep well on there.

Really cold this morning.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                                Good morning, so I got on the coach but couldn't sleep well on there.
                                Morning Carianne, must have been chilly on the 'coach'? Where was it going?
                                Last edited by bearded bloke; 04-02-2015, 08:18 AM. Reason: fixed quotebox
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X