Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I'm a fish person usually but I don't think I'd say no to any of those...what's for pudding?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Oh, I'm a fish person usually but I don't think I'd say no to any of those...what's for pudding?
      Maybe not as fancy a choice as mains...

Dark Chocolate Bar, Blackberry Sorbet, Gru de Cacao Tuille
      Cheese of the Day, Pear Chutney, Crackers
      Christmas Pudding, Brandy and Orange Anglaise
      Yoghurt Panacotta, Forced Rhubarb, Rhubarb Sorbet, Oat Crumb

..still beggars can't be choosers...oh wait, I can
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

They sound lovely! Think I'd go for the chocolate and blackberry sorbet and share someone's cheese plate too! I love a bit of pear chutney. I could do with going out for dinner now

Comment

Hellllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo everybody!

Done shopping and stuff and going out in a bit so just poked my nose round the door to say hi. I have a glass of blackcurrant wine on the go as I get ready. .

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Kernackered dot com here. Decided to have an evening by the fire, in front of the TV, as I'm boggle-eyed from staring at spreadsheets.

G & T anyone?
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Fizz for me please G4, I popped to the pub for a glass of fizz but I'm home now and could do with another!

Comment

We went to Busy Pub and stood with a million other people playing a giant game of that thing you do with slates sliding one into a gap in order to move another. Noise above pain threshold. Fab night glad to only do it every now and again, mind.

Went for a curry - deeeeeeeeeeelish - and back home now to put the house and those in it to bed.

Comment

Mornin Flo'nall!

Woken to soft rain pattering on the window...sounds lovely!

Today is the day to decorate the inside of the house and Xmas tree! ...Yey!
                  ....unless we decide to go to a huuuuge Xmas fair in Caen to gave a look at what goes on there...and no doubt buy a little something or two!

It's on tomorrow so I'd prefer to go then..I'm just desperate to get the house looking Xmassy . Can't believe we've not done it yet!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning, raining here as well.
                    Gotta get ready for grandchildren soon (mum doing present shopping/wrapping today) we're making a gingerbread house and tree biscuits.

If I don't get on-line later it'll be cos I'm stuck to the kitchen floor with icing

Comment

Morning, no rain here just a bit of frost but the birds are out and about on the bird tables. now that we've added fresh food and water.

Enjoy your day whatever you've planned
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Morning it's a cold and frosty morning here...lovely! Hope you all have a great day!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning! Frosty here too Jay, but lovely and sunny, proper December weather. Onwards and upwards, work to do, see you later
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Just love these cold crispy days! Enjoy your day Flo!
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning all! Bren's reminded me to got and put the bird food out & break the ice on the water ....

Comment

G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Chilly here, and crunchy underfoot. How the dogs have managed to get black muddy feet, I do not know.

Hubby still has work coming in, which is fab. But I expect it to stop any time soon, and not start again until February. Fingers crossed.

I've just counted out my egg money. Well, how does £250+ sound? That'll feed the Horse, Dogs and Chooks over the next couple of months, which is a weight off my mind.

Hope you're all well. I'm off to put the kettle on, then get back to the spreadsheets.

Coffee?
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X