X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    Sorry - morning all!

Busy day shuffling files here, but going for a gym taster session at lunchtime. I am not a 'natural' gym bunny, but then again I'm not a 'natural' runner, and at least the former is in the dry/warm. Just looking for membership till the end of April when it'll be nice to get out in the fresh air in the park again.
    Hazel I used to go to a gym but then it closed and the others were a distance away so I took to using the Wii instead. I like the EA active program i get good feedback on how I'm doing, its not the same as a gym but it suits me
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Last art workshop of the year today. Mulled wine and festive nibbles. *burp! Anyway, you lot ok? Coffee?
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh, yeah, guess what!?

Go on, guess...

Comment

• You have agreed to be a life model in the New Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            Oh, yeah, guess what!?

Go on, guess...
            I'm a useless guesser but I do love your artwork and you haven't let us see any for a while .

right, my guess, you are gonna be an art teacher

Comment

• New foal, Disco, puppy????
              New place to live???

come on...don't keep us guessing!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bet her missing bits have turned up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  Hazel I used to go to a gym but then it closed and the others were a distance away so I took to using the Wii instead. I like the EA active program i get good feedback on how I'm doing, its not the same as a gym but it suits me
                  You're very disciplined, Bren - I'm not so good at motivating myself for home workouts. I feel bad about paying for gym membership when Sutton Park is free and so close by; but frankly, I don't enjoy running outside in the winter weather.

I wouldn't join one if I had to drive there (misses the point rather), and this gym is just up the road (next door to Wilko where I hang about most lunchtimes anyway ) and cheap. It's really for kick boxing and that sort of nonsense, but the gym part is well appointed, and not at all busy at lunchtimes.

Still haggling on the cost - they do 6 or 12 month membership - I want 4 months (to take me up to the end of April when I can get out and use the park again) and at the 12 month rate, thank you very much.
                  Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 15-12-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Hazel . We all know G4 has a bit missing but none of us have ever had the courage to say so. Better off to the GR to hide now

Comment

• You really are all NUTTERS!

Today is My Baby's birthday. Yup, Oscar is FOUR years old today!! How the chuff did that happen?

Comment

• Happy Birthday Oscar.
                        What did you do in school today?

Comment

• Here he is, in his favourite place. Well, when the bedroom door is closed, anyway...
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Glutton4...; 15-12-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                            Hazel . We all know G4 has a bit missing but none of us have ever had the courage to say so. Better off to the GR to hide now
                            Only if they stock a nice port - I've realised that I do not have the customary bottle squirreled away in time for the festivities...

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                              Here he is, in his favourite place. Well, when the bedroom door is closed, anyway...
                              Not what you call a lap dog, is he? Cute, though.

Comment

• Good evening folks..Are we all ready for christmas

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X