Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just about SP, well, getting there, but are you?

Happy Birthday Oscar, my how time flies, it seems only a minute since he were nowt burra puppy! Bet he still behaves like one though love him.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      Just about SP, well, getting there, but are you?

Happy Birthday Oscar, my how time flies, it seems only a minute since he were nowt burra puppy! Bet he still behaves like one though love him.
      Yup shopping all done and wrapped..Just a few stocking fillers to get for the girls then all done..

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        Here he is, in his favourite place. Well, when the bedroom door is closed, anyway...
        That's nice you bought Oscar his own sofa for his birthday
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Vet told me today that Petal has to have her spay in February - and she is still a diddy baby! Such a shock when one's pets grow up and grow old so fast.

Just noticed that Petal's little pink bald tummy has fine white hair on it now!
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Happy Birthday Oscar...he looks as though he is bored to tears...not another photo mum!!

Aww poor wee Petal, for the best I suppose...don't want to end up like VC do you Jeanied?
            sigpic

Comment

• Bessie was a little tart, and she had her comeuppance. She is a fallen dog - don't let the same fate befall Petal.
              I hope Bessie told Petal why she should keep her legs crossed at all times

Comment

• Rosie looks on with great superiority - she was spayed at 7 months and is a gorgeous svelte girlie unlike another unspayed Springer we meet sometimes in the park - same age and very worn down! Owner wants to breed from her - nuff said.

Petal is a different case really - a tricky cross breed with health complications - definitely needs to have a spay but she is so diddy!
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good Morning, another really dark one, but mild again so that's a bonus. Have a good day

Comment

• Now I know why it's still so dark - it's bucketing it down!

Comment

• Morning
                      What's been going on? Have I missed anything? Not been around much because organising Christmas is taking up vine time.

Comment

• nowt really except puppies

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! You lot ok?

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          That's nice you bought Oscar his own sofa for his birthday
                          That's not actually far from the truth!

Coffee?
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Puppies - did you say Puppies?

Ooooh I lurve puppies - especially the 5 I have here All well and wriggling this morning

Morning All - frosty start but looking good and sunshiny for the rest of the day Have a good 'un y'all.

Comment

• Can I just add, for those of you thinking of having bitches spayed. A lot of research has been done in recent years, and it is definitely NOT recommended to spay or neuter until at least two years! Your Vet will tell you different, because he knows how many unwanted puppies there are coming into the world. But for the dog's own benefit, health-wise, it needs to be allowed to grow properly or there are hormone imbalances causing problems later in life.

* Gets off soap-box, and goes to put kettle on...
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning
                                Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                                Morning
                                What's been going on? Have I missed anything? Not been around much because organising Christmas is taking up vine time.
                                Christmas sort of sneaks up on me I know its the same date every year so you'd think I'd be more prepared. I've still got decorations, cards to sort plus some prezzies to buy.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X