This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here Bren!

A few things to post to the UK, one pressie, still decorations to put up...and then the famous none illuminating outdoor fairy lights * sigh

Glad I did what I did earlier!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all! It looks like a bright and sunny one from here behind the desk.

The bird feeder is full and being scrapped over by pigeons and magpies, the cat is looking through the back door complaining. The complaint does not extend to going through the cat flap and seeing them off.

Right - plenty of files to shuffle today, so best get on...

Comment

• I have my brother's prezzie to get (any ideas, anyone?) and a couple of extras (like a cookery book/magazine to flick through, and a jigsaw). Then the grub.

Oh - and the tree

Comment

• I need to get a tree too - they aren't cheap either! Got a potted one for the dining room and I usually get a cut one for the living room. Love the smell of a tree in the house
          Last year I gave mine a little trim around the back and accidentally chopped my lights I didn't let on, just said they were faulty

I do most of my shopping online these days, so much easier, boys are old enough now that they send me an email.

Comment

• Good morning, grey clouds outside. Before I do anything today, coffee 1st!

Coffee anyone?
            Carrie

Comment

• Morning all. Nice and sunny here today, but I guess I'd better get started on organising Christmas presents. I've been in Christmas Denial up to now, as usual, but I can see it's going to arrive on the 25th again this year.
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                I guess I'd better get started on organising Christmas presents.
                Well I made a start, but when looking for things on the internet it's easy to get distracted...

Comment

• All pressies now wrapped...just need to get 2 more and I'm sorted.
                  Last card written.

Just need to post a few things so a trip to the post office is in order En route to the hospital on Thursday for my ear to be checked out.
                  Flippin ear infection is still causing probs

I'm really pleased as I finally managed to sort out and tidy away all my crafting stuff today to free up the spare bedroom for my mom....just needs spring cleaning and the bed making ready for next week....shouldn't take long!
                  Can't wait for her to come for Xmas...just need the time to sort out the outdoor Xmas lights!

Please tell me I'm not the only one struggling with Xmas lights this year?!!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Last card written.
                    Haha, that's what you think...............you watch one pop through the door when it's too late to return one...........
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I'm ready for Christmad - bring it on

Haven't bought any presents or sent any cards, unless you count the one for my Mum. She's had the same card for 4 years, I just add an extra year to it and another X. Then I give her back the card she sent me last year or the year before and she hands it back to me. Such a waste of money buying new cards each year
                      Call me tight if you like, but I prefer to make a cash donation to a charity than the nominal sum that so-called charity cards generate for the charity.

Nearly forgot, I've put my 3 decoraitons up and turned on the 10 red lights on a plant in the porch. Oooooh I feel so festive now

Comment

• It's all too stressful.

Comment

• Are you selling 'em Martin?.......................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Christmas tree not going up till Christmas Eve due to being over 300 miles away from it till then . Will also be wrapping lots of presents Christmas Eve as well,as I have had half of them delivered to grandparents. Because of the stunning way most companies over charge deliver or refuse point blank to deliver to the island ( that's a story for the Minor rant thread). All card & presents ( that are here) are wrapped, except the one to me from the other half I refuse to wrap my own presents!!!! Still have to harvest all the veg for Christmas dinner and catch, .... & dress the Turkey from the garden before we leave.

Comment

• What sort of dress does a Turkey wear?

Comment

• Tartan. What else for a Scottish Turkey.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X