Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't cope with breakfast - by this time I'm normally too hyped up on coffee to face food.
    Might get a bit of cereal about 11 ish.
    Morning to the early grapes - Have an enjoyable day!
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• You too lumpy! any exciting plans?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, the children around here have broke up from school and its made a big difference to the morning traffic.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        Morning you three - is the kettle on? Still dark here too and very mild.
        Flo two hours later and its now wet and windy here so not the day i wanted.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Yeh...kettle's on!

Help yrself.
        Porridge or toast today?...hmmm..think I may have porridge for a change...we have some defrosted blueberries needing eating in the fridge.mmmmm...
        Its a porridge day here with a handful of raspberries and a dollop of yoghurt.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
          Can't cope with breakfast - by this time I'm normally too hyped up on coffee to face food.
          Might get a bit of cereal about 11 ish.
          Morning to the early grapes - Have an enjoyable day!
          Lumpy I have to eat first thing as soon as I'm out of bed but our eldest daughter is like you she never fancies anything to eat until nearly lunch time.

Enjoy your day what every you've got planned.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I intend on doning my battle armour, saying a prayer and going to the biggest Asda in Lincolnshire. Something to look forward to I suppose - getting run over by the person pushing the trolly whilst argueing on the phone - being stampeded by the kids hurtling towards the sweetie aisle and smiling sweetly at the stressed out check out person who would willing commit mass murder to escape the shoppers.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning all. Very mild here this morning (12 degrees) after heavy rain last night, the sun is even peeping out.

That sandwich looks delish, Nicos, it's making me hungry. But I can't have breakfast yet in solidarity with Mrs H who is off for a blood test in half an hour or so. As soon as she's out of the door though ...!
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Lumpy....have a bit of fun....anyone who annoys/ shoves you, stick an extra thing in their trolley when they're not looking

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Lumpy....have a bit of fun....anyone who annoys/ shoves you, stick an extra thing in their trolley when they're not looking
                  Something that will embarrass them at the checkout

Morning All. Damp and mild here. My life revolves around the puppies these days - what better way to spend a damp day
                  Smile your way through the day - I have plenty of spare ones to go round if you're stuck

Comment

• My two dogs are keeping the entertainment going this morning! Petal has decided to try opening closed doors by digging underneath them - so I had to take her upstairs with me while I had a shower. The cat would not budge from the bathroom so I had both of them watching each other while I sang to them both!
                    Now Petal and Rosie have settled in for a wrestling match on the living room floor - this also includes trying to eat each others heads and Petal trying to pull Rosie's ears off. We get the occasional squeal of protest - but Rosie usually stops Petal by flipping her over onto her back and holding her down!
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Nicos - thats just naughty - but I like your style!

Comment

• Morning again Nicos, I see that we are up again.

Comment

• Oh yes indeed!..frustrating isn't it?

I need to try and get a bit more kip now though as I have a busy day ahead.
                          See ya later

Big day for you tomorrow?...you need to put your date of birth in your profile and it'll come up on the birthday list!

Comment

• Go get a long good nap - and nope no birthday just yest.
                            See you in later

Comment

• Morning to you two early risers. Dark and damp again and so warm! Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning FF - yes its very warm. The radio yesterday said that the bookies had lowered the odds on a white Christmas because of some cold from the north heading our way - we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X