Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it gets really cold I thought about getting one of these for Mr Lump. I'm sure he would like it?

Attached Files
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning ladies, where's all the fellas?...........wet & dank here this morning but musn't let a bit o' water stop me. Have a good day.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning BM - have an enjoyable & productive day.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Morning all, its very dark here still. It's also raining and quite mild. Lots to do today so hope it gets light soon!

Comment

• I wouldn't mindone of those woolly one piece suit things - it would be great for doing the garden in the cold.
            I would fancy wearing it in the rain though as I'd end up with a soggybaggywoollyonesie

Comment

• IPressed button twice - see I am a twonk!
              Last edited by Lumpy; 18-12-2014, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• I'm not sure your other half would appreciate that particular onsie, Lumpy...it looks rather itchy to me and imagine how smelly it would be as well as being soggywoggy... if he wore it in the rain!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, wet and miserable here and I'm on a go slow. Not long got out of bed kids are off school and I decided I needed a lie in

Comment

• Good for you Scarlet...bet you don't often get the chance, enjoy!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here, but I've got plenty of indoor things to do that I keep putting of

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                      I wouldn't mindone of those woolly one piece suit things - it would be great for doing the garden in the cold.
                      I would fancy wearing it in the rain though as I'd end up with a soggybaggywoollyonesie
                      Bit like those knitted swimsuits I didn't get to wear one but my oldest sister did
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon all....Wet but very mild here....
                        Just finished Christmas shopping for herself's pressies, so lots of time still for me to get myself something nice too
                        Youngest's daughter was in her school play yesterday and it was a howl, she did us proud as Mary!
                        Front door step as good as finished so can stick my lights up out there too...
                        Last edited by Tripmeup; 18-12-2014, 04:20 PM.
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                          Youngest's daughter was in her school play yesterday and it was a howl, she did us proud as Mary!
                          Front door step as god as finished so can stick my lights up out there too...
                          Must have been some play, Trip, with your daughter as Mary and the Front Door step as God

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Must have been some play, Trip, with your daughter as Mary and the Front Door step as God
                            That front door step, can't take to him myself, always lying down on the job, right lazy wotsit....
                            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• You can tell what the Front Door step does to Tripmeup
                              No wonder he needs lights

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                You can tell what the Front Door step does to Tripmeup
                                No wonder he needs lights
                                I could do a great deal on a 'this vehicle is reversing' siren to go with them lights.
                                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X